3.9/5
Polysporin Cold Sore Healing Patch Reviews
#1 in Remedies

Polysporin Cold Sore Healing Patch uses hydrocolloid technology to effectively treat the cold sore. The patch forms a protective barrier that contains the virus and enables fast effective healing.

Directions for Use:  Apply POLYSPORIN® Cold Sore Healing Patch at first sign of an outbreak. When the patch starts to detach from the skin, remove it and replace it with a new one until cold sore is healed. Patches should be used 24 hours a day. On average, the patch will stay on for approximately 8 hours. You do not need to remove the patch every 8 hours, only when it begins to detach.

0.8/5

April 18, 2021

Made sore worse.

This product did not work for me. I found that it only made it worse and held all the contagious fluid inside the sticker which resulted in a larger cold score. It's a nice idea but sadly did not work. At least in my occasion.

April 16, 2021

It's much better than nothing!

It definitely puts a dent in any new cold sore that pops up. If you don't put it on at the exact right time it will be most a lost cause. If I manage to catch it at the right time I have found that it halts new growth of the infection.

April 14, 2021

Awesome product!

I’ve had cold sores since I was a little girl. This product not only helps with the healing process quite quickly, but it also covers the way it looks! Pretty resistant to food/drink. Definitely my go to product when im in need

0.5/5

March 29, 2021

Nope not for me

These are quite pricy and I e had no luck with them. I’m able to feel the cold sore coming on and I’ve used it without effect. They are nicely camouflaged to the skin but not effective at all.

1.2/5

March 28, 2021

Not my cup of tea

I suffer from cold sores quite frequently and like many people - I try to hide it and get rid of them as fast as possible. I saw commercials and read reviews that these patches were a life saver - they just didn’t work for me :(. Maybe they will work better for someone else!

March 27, 2021

Lifesaver

As soon as I felt a Sorenson I popped one of these on a the next day its was gone its is a very reliable product I love it totally saved me from feeling embarrassed

2.7/5

March 25, 2021

Not worth the price

I feel like they peel off too easy. Its nice when they actually stay on. Way over priced. Ive never found them to be effect at relieving the actual coldsore any quicker.

March 25, 2021

Great product

Although I did not buy this product for myself .my boyfriend used it and says it's the best for cold sore.its not greasy and cleared it up within a reasonable time.he will only use these patches from now on.

2.0/5

March 24, 2021

I wouldn't purchase this again honestly.

The patches are massive, don't stay flush on your lip, and it makes the healing process longer and it peels and cracks the cold sore when you have to remove it.

March 24, 2021

Not worth the price

I bought this few years ago because I have a very bad cold sore. It is invisible and I was able to apply makeup on top of the patch. However, I have trouble sticking it on my cold sore and easily to slip off. I don't recommend this product.