3.9/5
Polysporin Cold Sore Healing Patch Reviews
#1 in Remedies

Polysporin Cold Sore Healing Patch uses hydrocolloid technology to effectively treat the cold sore. The patch forms a protective barrier that contains the virus and enables fast effective healing.

Directions for Use:  Apply POLYSPORIN® Cold Sore Healing Patch at first sign of an outbreak. When the patch starts to detach from the skin, remove it and replace it with a new one until cold sore is healed. Patches should be used 24 hours a day. On average, the patch will stay on for approximately 8 hours. You do not need to remove the patch every 8 hours, only when it begins to detach.

October 12, 2014

This works as well as the perscription meds my doctor gave me. Really great product !

October 12, 2014

I have recently used the polysporin cold sore healing patch, and it is a wonderful product. It takes a little bit of practice to get them to go on right, and they can be a little tricky at first. However, once you get the hang of putting them on, they are fantastic. They covered up those ugly little blisters and the fact that I could apply makeup over top of the patch was an added bonus. It protected my lip and I was able to eat and drink normally, with minimal pain and discomfort. While it doesn't "cure" the cold sore, having it covered up and less noticeable was a huge bonus, as I work in the retail industry with people all day, and hate feeling like they are staring at my lip and the ugly, dreaded cold sore. The normal retail cost seems a bit pricey, but I caught these ones on sale at my local store, and used a coupon from their website, so they were actually quite reasonable. I will definitely be keeping these on hand for future outbreaks.

October 11, 2014

My husband gets cold sores all the time. I purchased this product for him and he loves it. It covers the area well and provides relief.

2.7/5

October 11, 2014

I have suffered terribly since I was young with cold sores, I thought I would give these a try as nothing else seems to work :( Alas, these didn't help as much as I hoped! I will try them again, as some of my cold sores are worse than others, and the one I had while testing these was a biggie!

October 11, 2014

Polysporin helps you heal fast plus it instantly masks your cold sore, it also helps to relieve the pain.Its helps with the tingling, itching & burning pain. It'll reduce the redness & swelling,keeps the sore soft and supple and that means no scabs and protects it from being contaminated. All the things that is important for the awesome product to be bought. I Love it.

October 11, 2014

My aunt has always had cold sores, so let's say that she avoids her social outings, when that happens, she stays home, Fear not! This product will heal her cold sores in no time! I myself, knew of this product, it's great use, but I have not getting cold sores ever! I recommend it because it works! My friends uses these too!

October 11, 2014

I use and recommend Polysporin for everything! I have used it for razor burn, rashes, cuts, abrasions, on just about every part of my body, and my dogs as well! It works, that about sums it up!

October 11, 2014

I had an interview scheduled for a new job and wouldn't you know it, I woke up with a cold sore on my lower lip. The only place I ever get one. I had a feeling one was coming but was hoping it would hold off until after the interview. No such luck...ugh. So into the bathroom I went, pulled out a healing patch - put some foundation over top to help blend it into my make up and off I went.

Thank god for this product. Love it!!

October 11, 2014

Polysporin Cold Sore Healing Patch really works! I very seldom get a cold sore but this is instant relief from itching and inflammation. took a few days to heal but but was no where near as bad to deal with as other products i have tried

October 11, 2014

Liked that it covered up the cold sore, found at least one in a package was wasted in trying to get it on the lip as they are hard to get off the strip without wrinkling. Did not seem to shorten the actual time of the cold sore.