3.9/5
Polysporin Cold Sore Healing Patch Reviews
#1 in Remedies

Polysporin Cold Sore Healing Patch uses hydrocolloid technology to effectively treat the cold sore. The patch forms a protective barrier that contains the virus and enables fast effective healing.

Directions for Use:  Apply POLYSPORIN® Cold Sore Healing Patch at first sign of an outbreak. When the patch starts to detach from the skin, remove it and replace it with a new one until cold sore is healed. Patches should be used 24 hours a day. On average, the patch will stay on for approximately 8 hours. You do not need to remove the patch every 8 hours, only when it begins to detach.

3.2/5

June 26, 2019

Inutile pour moi

Colle plus ou moins bien selon la région atteinte. Lors du retrait, la galle se détache toujours de la lésion de la lèvre ce qui la fait saigner et retarde la guérison.

June 25, 2019

Great for cold sores

Unfortunately I get cold sores often as do my children. I’m so glad I have more options now to treat the actual cold sore as soon as it begins and it will stick!

June 13, 2019

Great Product but expensive

Used this as my pregnancy progress and I randomly get cold sores. Used the Invisible patch and the patch seems to not totally stick to the skin. Had to reapply 4x throughout the day but my cold sore went away faster than I thought :)

June 12, 2019

First Time Trying, 100% Satisfied

This was my first time using this kind if cold sore remedy. I'm really satisfied with how quickly it healed up. Wearing the clear patch feels alot better then having dried up cream on the sore. I'm absolutely satisfied & will be purchasing next time I'm in need of it.

June 11, 2019

best coldsore medication

POLYSPORIN COLD SORE is the best coldsore medication I have come across. I have tried many different medications and home remedies nothing else worked. I like that polysporin is now a patch it covers up the unsightly coldsore which allows it to heal faster with out the coldsore scabbing.

May 30, 2019

Not the best

As a person who gets cold sores often, I do not recommend this product.
    There is nothing that great about it that is better than other leading cold sore medications.
    Found the patches to be uncomfortable and fell off often. Even embarrassing to wear in public.
    Did not speed up healing process my any means nor did it help prevent them.

May 29, 2019

covers well

I love this product. as soon as you notice that you are getting a cold sore and you apply the Polysporin band aid it helps prevent the spreading of the cold sore. also you can't even notice it. the clear band aid covers the cold sore and makes i no longer visible and if you still feel a bit insecure about it you can apply make up on top of it. Love it!!

May 24, 2019

I would Recommend just to hide it

I feel like this just kinda hides your cold sore but doesn’t actually do anything to Prevent it from getting bigger. I put tooth past as soon as I feel it come on and it drys it right out. I do have these to at least hide it if I have an outing to go to.

1.7/5

May 24, 2019

Would not recommend this product

I have frequent cold sores and hate being able to see them. I purchased this product because it says it disguised the cold sore and helps heal it at the same time. I put it on and within 5 minutes it was falling off because it got wet from my saliva. Would not recommend buying it as it is a waste of money and doesn’t do what it says it is supposed to.

May 23, 2019

Love this

It does help with cold sores, ive had some for many years and the only thing that was working for me was a tiny 100$ tube but ever since i found this im so happy i dont have to spend hundreds of dollars to heal. I will buy more of this product. And i am really greatful they exist!!!!!