3.9/5
Polysporin Cold Sore Healing Patch Reviews
#1 in Remedies

Polysporin Cold Sore Healing Patch uses hydrocolloid technology to effectively treat the cold sore. The patch forms a protective barrier that contains the virus and enables fast effective healing.

Directions for Use:  Apply POLYSPORIN® Cold Sore Healing Patch at first sign of an outbreak. When the patch starts to detach from the skin, remove it and replace it with a new one until cold sore is healed. Patches should be used 24 hours a day. On average, the patch will stay on for approximately 8 hours. You do not need to remove the patch every 8 hours, only when it begins to detach.

0.5/5

October 02, 2019

Nope

Nothing beats zoverax. Its not any products fault; just doesn't have the same pharmaceutical ingredients. Cold sore creams are a gimmick and if you have the herpes virus just deal with it and try not to spread the virus

October 02, 2019

Great for cold sores

I am prone to cold sores. When i get one, I use the Polysporin patches at night. I find that the patches work so effectively that my cold sore rarely gets big.

October 01, 2019

They work great!

Everyone hates the moments in life that you need to use this product, it’s stressful enough without the messy medication. Well this product is great! It’s a little hard to apply, but once you master it it’s amazing. Clean, no one really notices it, and you don’t have to worry about smudging it cause it’s a patch.

2.7/5

October 01, 2019

Did not work as indicated

When I got a cold sore I thought I would try something different then the over the counter creams. I found that it did not stick like it said it would. It took off the scab every time it was time to change the patch. It did not cover it up like it said it would. It looked like I had a piece of clear tape on my face. It was very noticeable.

September 26, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Works well

This product works well..responsable price..helps relieve and dry out cold sores instantlly.little tingle lets you know how fast its working. Toi will see big difference overnight ready To apply

September 20, 2019

Love these cold sore patches!

I suffer with cold sores when the weather changes seasons and saw a commercial that you could use this patch and cover with make up so I thought I would give it a go.

Price: pretty high to be honest. Especially as I had to use a few patches for one application. Not because the cold sore was huge but because the first one creased as I was opening it and stuck together it looked terrible on. The second was way too big when I was trying to cover it all too could see was a huge circle.
    The third time lucky! I cut the patch in half and then took that backing off. Once in place I could build up my make up and cover it!
    My cold sore didn’t get bigger and once the patch started to fall away (the next day) I replaced it. And followed suit for 3 days. No scab formed and it was healed fully within 4 days! Incredible. And I wasn’t hiding my face away embarrassed. I always have an energy pack in my bag. Just in case!!

September 13, 2019

The best cold sore treatment for me

When I start to feel that tingle...I put one on and it stops it in its tracks and I don't even get a cold sore. I love them so much I hope the never take them off the market.
    One thing is take the wrapping off and just apply to stop or you may waste one following there instructions.

2.7/5

September 07, 2019

i will buy this product again. I like to have some on hand

I like that the patch hides the cold sore so I am less self conscious during an out break. Wish they would stay on longer. Until you get the hang of it they at first they are a little difficult to apply. a must have before the cold/flue season starts.

September 06, 2019

Worked amazing

I couldn't believe how good the Healing Patch worked !! Usually i have a hard time getting rid of my cold sores which i get at least every few months !! I even went to work with the patch on my sore and no one knew i was wearing one, these things are amazing and i will never go back to my usual product.

September 04, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Very discreet & stays put!

Easy to use and apply. It sticks very well and isn’t too noticeable. It feels like it is working although it didn’t seem to speed up the healing. I love that it took away the painful part of the blistering. Easy to carry in patch form and no spillage. Would use it again.