4.9/5
POLYSPORIN® Complete Antibiotic Ointment Heal-Fast Formula Reviews

Featuring a HEAL-FAST® Formula, POLYSPORIN® COMPLETE Antibiotic Ointment provides pain relief and infection protection to speed healing of minor cuts, scrapes, and burns. Containing lidocaine hydrochloride for fast-acting pain relief and three antibiotics to ward off infection, POLYSPORIN® COMPLETE Ointment provides infection protection that works.

Try this with BAND-AID® Brand Adhesive Bandages Skin-Flex®!
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

Clear it with Polysporin

Had slight infection on hell after cutting foot swimming . Applied as recommended and boom it healed nice.

October 06, 2020

Amazing Combo for healing!

My family and I are always getting knicks and cuts while doing work around the house. These two products work amazingly well to heal and protect the wound in a very short time. You should always have these products around because they are amazing!

Perfect combination

We’ve been doing a lot of renovations lately and getting scratches, bruises, and minor wounds is inevitable. These combo helped us a lot with healing these types of wounds. I really love using them both. Well recommended for family that both has active adult and children.

October 06, 2020

Works awesome to heal wounds

This heal my cut in half the time it would usually take which was great cause I could get back to regular self faster. And it runs off easily not messy at all. Not much of a smell either. I would definitely recommend.

It works

I had a cut on my finger which was getting infected because it was getting red , swelling and painful. I put this product on with a band aid for 1 night. The pain, redness and swelling went down. Used once and the infection was gone. I would recommend this product, it works for me. I would buy this again .

Great product

Awesome to have on hand for all those little and big cuts that occur.

Saskatchewan, Canada

All in

Polysporin works very well for quick healing of superficial scrapes. Used this polysporin product for paper cuts on my fingers and thumbs and they healed the cuts quickly and faster than I expected. Excellent healing product.

Worked on a bug bite!

I got a bug bite this summer, which stung and caused a big red splotch on my skin; and while I tend to lean towards more natural remedies, they were not as effective in this case. Given that Polysporin Complete is not specifically indicated for insect bites, I used it as a last resort but was pleasantly surprised to find that the affected area healed very quickly and the pain was gone before I knew it! Convenient to have an ointment with 3 antibiotics sold over-the-counter!

Gives Immediate relief

I applied the ointment on my arm after getting a burn in the kitchen while cooking. The ointment immediately gave me relief and I was able to continue with my day. This product is definitely going to be added to my first-aid box.

Band aids and polysporin

I received band aids skin flex and polysporin in the mail as a free sample. Both products are full size! Great sample offer !! The band aids are awesome and they work well with the polysporin. Only a small amount of polysporin is needed so the tube will last a long time. Great products !