4.9/5
POLYSPORIN® Complete Antibiotic Ointment Heal-Fast Formula Reviews

Featuring a HEAL-FAST® Formula, POLYSPORIN® COMPLETE Antibiotic Ointment provides pain relief and infection protection to speed healing of minor cuts, scrapes, and burns. Containing lidocaine hydrochloride for fast-acting pain relief and three antibiotics to ward off infection, POLYSPORIN® COMPLETE Ointment provides infection protection that works.

Try this with BAND-AID® Brand Adhesive Bandages Skin-Flex®!

September 29, 2020

Has always been my favourite!

This is absolutely my favourite product/ointment to use for wounds. It helps heal my burns faster without it causing more scarring. I would recommend this to everyone!

September 29, 2020

Produit de haute qualité

Mon père se coupe souvent et ce produite l'aide beaucoup a guérir plus rapidement.

Polysporin complet aide a soulager rapidement la sensation de brûlure du aux coupures et a cicatriser plus rapidement.

Quick heal

Literally 4 days and I was good to go. Cut on my finger was completely gone and no scarring!

Works great!

Works great! Provides pain relief as it describes. I like the small size too. I will buy the larger one and keep the smaller one for travel related purposes. Good product.

September 28, 2020

Aide beaucoup à la guérison

Appliquer le produit sur des blessures mineures aide beaucoup à la guérison. Contrairement à d'autres crème déjà utilisé celui-ci est vraiment efficace!

July 22, 2020

Heal Faster with Poly

Polysporin Complete Heal-Fast Formula Antibiotic Ointment is a great product that everyone in My very busy household has used. We all swear it definitely aids in the healing time.

June 17, 2020

My go to for cuts !

I always have this handy, especially when camping. Cuts heal fast, no stinging when applied. I have noticed faster healing time as well. Great price, and value , you don't need a large amount.

May 05, 2020

A staple in my beauty kit

Not sure if others will follow, but I actually use this on my lips and winter when they get so chapped and raw from cold and wind. If I put it on in the evening, my lips are healed and don’t hurt anymore by morning.

January 06, 2020

Fast healing

Got in a fight with my Christmas tree dragging it outside. I ended out with two cuts on my arms that were throbbing and itchy as anything. Applied the Polysporin complete 3 antibiotics and it instantly stopped the itching. The cuts healed fast with regular application. The only thing I would change about this is the hole where the cream comes out is rather big so alot of times you get way more come out that you actually need and you end up wasting a fair amount.

December 20, 2019

Holy Grail

Legit my holy grail! Perfect for injury-prone people, and to help heal acne (I know it's awful to pop them, but it's so satisfying!) It also numbs, so a lifesaver for tiny but painful injuries like paper cuts (idk if they should even count as injuries but whatevs).