Polysporin Original Ointment Reviews

April 21, 2020

Fast healing product

Polysporin is the only product I use for healing my cuts, scraps, bites pretty well any minor wound. My wounds heal much faster when I apply this ointment first and then I either let it heal in the air or bandage it and check it regularly

August 14, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Great!

This is great. At first, I was skeptical but it actually works. You can apply it to burns, blisters and all kind of skin treatments. It works really good and I like that there are many kinds if polysporin. There is a cream one,a oily one, and one specifically for blisters, etc.

July 09, 2019

My go to heal fast ointment!

Love, love, love this product! My family and I have been using this for years. It is great for minor or deep cuts, scabs, wounds, etc. The ointment is a jelly like product and does not burn at all. Definitely recommend

September 07, 2017

helps heals cuts fast

I always keep a tube of this around. I'm prone to getting paper cuts, and hang nails, so as soon as I do, I apply a little dab of this and it heals very quickly. great for burns too

June 19, 2017

A must have in our home

Polysporin is a must have in our home. As a hairdresser I use this on nicks and cuts from days I get cut up at work. I also even use this on my dogs with little cuts and bug bites.

June 16, 2017

A crucial part of my first aid kit.

Polysporin is a crucial part of my first aid kit. It is great for cuts and burns and stitches. It helps to prevent infection and works. It is extremely affordable. Such a great product, and everyone should always keep it at home!

June 16, 2017

Polysporin is always in my medicine cabinet

Polysporin original ointment is an amazing product that every household should have . Its used to help prefect infection and help with infection . If you get a scrape , cut , or even opened acne all you need to do is apply this to the area . Make sure your hands are clean and the area is clean and apply either in a thin layer or apply liberally . That's a judgement call . You can cover the area or leave it to air out , it's up to you . I've had 8 surgeries and I've used this on most . You can find it at Walmart for approximately $8.99 and I highly recommend .

May 15, 2017

This product is amazing for every cut, scratch etc.. to prevent infections. I recently had
    a very bad rip in my skin , having a low immune system this product is a must in my
    house. I am somewhat clutsy LOL so when accidents happen, polysporin to the rescue.

March 12, 2017

Polysporin is magical. You can put it on just about anything and your infection will go away quickly, and it prevents infection extremely well (at least for me). The tube is quite large, inexpensive ($10 or so) and considering you only need a pea sized amount of product, it can last you a very long time. I swear by this product.

January 06, 2017

This is just a miracle in a tube. Whenever my son hurts himself, I get this out and he knows relief is coming. It takes the sting of those little cuts and burns away immediately, plus it prevents infection. I put a little dab of this on his cuts, cover it with a band aid and by the next day he's basically forgotten about it. I have tubes of this everywhere in the house and one in the car. Cannot live without it.