Prada Candy Eau de Parfum Reviews
#10 in Perfume

November 02, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

My favorite!

The smell is amaziiing! Luckily, I found it at Costco so price was under a 100$. I wear it daily because there's something about it that makes me feel special.
    It's a combination lf sweet and elegant.

August 18, 2019

Pricy

Smells phenomenal! Like baking spices and candy! Ever since I sampled it I’ve been obsessed. But it’s way too expensive to be honest. Maybe if it lasted longer it’d be more willing to purchase.

May 17, 2019

My favourite smell!

I have tried all the prada perfumes and this one forsure remains my favourite and has become my signature scent! I have gone through many bottles! The only con is that the smell needs to be reapplied (staying power is not the absolute best).

March 13, 2018

Favourite Prada fragarance

I was introduced to the Prada Candy line from a sample set I had purchased. This is my favourite one! I’m very sensitive to strong scents, but this fragarance did not irritate me at all. I get so many compliments when I wear it. It has a sweet and sensual aroma that smells amazing. The only downside is that the scent does not last very long and you need to keep applying it.

March 06, 2018

LOVE this scent!

I'm am absolutely in love with this scent! It smells amazing on, and I have received so so many compliments when wearing it. its sweet, but also fresh at the same time. A warm scent. I was apprehensive when I read some reviewers say it was a little immature of a scent, but I fully disagree. My only complaint is that the scent fades fairly quickly (within 2 hours or so), and there's no staying power. Wish it lasted a little longer.

January 19, 2018

Posh Candy in a bottle

I didn't think I would like this perfume as I am not really fan of sweet smells. I tried it on a whim and it smelled sweet but the sent changed to a very full smell. Not to light and not too heavy. It smells of Caramel which I think warms up the smell. Will definitely wear this again.

January 19, 2018

Prada candy perfume

I love Prada candy perfume! It’s one of my favourite perfumes that I own. I love the quality and lasting affect from it, I can put it on in the morning and it lasts me the whole day! The scent isn’t too strong either it’s perfect! The amount I feel is excellent a good amount is given. The price depends, I personally can’t afford to pay $132 but I’ve purchased it for $102 before so I would recommend shopping around because they do have it at a good price depending where you shop especially when you find it on sale. I would recommend this perfume and have recommended it to friends before. I will continue to buy it because it’s a good product. The packaging I like too, I’m loving the pink and black colour it’s cute and classy.

August 13, 2017

Light but very Wow scent!

Would highly recommend trying. Perfect for daytime. This one is lighter and less balsamic than the Prada Candy. I would say Prada Candy L'eau is like the young rebellious sister of Prada Candy.

June 21, 2017

Smells like suggga

I love this scent, but believe it appeals to a younger crowd. It is no old lady perfume, and is quite expensive for Millenials. Usually spraying onto clothing will ensure the smell lasts all day.

June 07, 2017

This perfume is my new favourite. It is an eau de toilette spray; thus it has less staying power by design. I am sensitive to heavy scents, so I like that it is not as intense. The packaging is pretty, feminine and sophisticated.
    The perfume gives of a feeling of subtle elegance and confidence. I think it is very alluring and perfect for either day or night.