Prada Candy Eau de Parfum Reviews
#11 in Perfume

April 09, 2017

Smells great! There's a lot of perfumes out there but most of them smell like soap. But not this one! this one is floral and light. It doesn't over power but leaves a wonderful sent in the air. Defiantly recommended.

April 03, 2017

I love the scent of this perfume, it is so sweet, just like candy. The bottle is a bit pricey but it smells amazing so i feel like it is worth the cost. However the scent does not last long, which is why it is not my go to perfume, usually wear it on nights out.

March 30, 2017

I do like this perfume and get many great compliments from people who smell it when i originally spray it. Its pricey but received as a gift :)
    I find the smell doesn't last too long though, or perhaps my nose is just used to the smell by now :). I like to switch up my perfumes once gone, but i would still recommend it. People will notice! Its a sweet smell but not too strong.

February 06, 2017

i love the scent of prada candy perfume. it smells amazing and lasts all day. Definately a high quality perfume. would recommend to anyone that likes sweet smelling perfume.. but not overly sweet.

January 08, 2017

This has a strong staying power and i honestly thot i would be too sweet for me but after trying it once, I dont hate it. Jury is still out on whether I can i will indeed buy this on my next perfume haul but actually considering it.

October 02, 2016

his playful and seductive perfume is modified with notes of citruses and flowers. Its opening sparkles with fresh Italian citruses, followed by the floral heart of sweet pea. The base is signature warm and gourmand, composed of benzoin, white musk and caramel.

September 21, 2016

I received this perfume as a gift and it wasn't something I would have picked for myself. However, I totally love it. Its subtle yet sexy without any over-powering floral scent which I really don't like. I also got the body lotion which is also very nice and stays well all day.

June 28, 2016

One of my favourite fragrances even if it is a little pricey!
    It has a strong staying power and the box/bottle are very sophisticated and simple. With a name like "Candy" it is safe to assume that it might be overly sweet but it is not. It has notes of Musk, Caramel/Vanilla and some hints of Spicey Woods.
    This mixture creates a beautiful mature fragrance that is safe to wear year-round, which is rare but the combination of sweet n spicy makes for a versatile fragrance.

March 21, 2016

This is a nice scent. It's sweet and a little bit citrusy and I think it would please most noses. I found that the longevity is also quite decent, it stays sweet all day.

January 29, 2016

I love this perfume for the light candy like scent and long lasting fragrance that stays on and works with my own natural pheromones.