Presidents Choice 100% Extra Virgin Coconut oil Reviews

June 27, 2018

Healthy

Very useful for everything from using it in as cooking oil from cooking with popcorn from using it as massage oil as well. The taste for very good and I very much enjoyed buying it.

January 26, 2018

good for cooking and baking

I saw this in the store and I thought I give this a try. I like this coconut oil. I use it for cooking it works great. I also use it grease up the bottom of my baking pans when I bake.

January 26, 2018

Great product

Love this product! My son has cradle cap, we been using it since he was born, it's not greasy, smells amazing. My little son loves it cause it helps with the itchiness, feels great if you use it on ur hand, you feel soft after and you'll get all your money worth.

great

This oil is great to cook with,It is probley my favourite oil to cook with and all the benifts you get while using it. And it does some times come on sale

Vegan

This is multiple purpose. If you are vegan, or allergic to dairy try this to grease a pan, or use as a butter. Use as a moisturizer, hair mask, lip scrub, cooking , etc. It's amazing and natural!

January 12, 2018

Extra Virgin Coconut Oil.

The first time I purchased PC BRAND Extra Virgin Coconut Oil.. I was truly impressed with the texture, the taste. and the health benefits and how long it lasted.. a little goes a long way.. and a decent price.. will surely be getting more...use a little almost every day.

October 31, 2017

Such good coconut oil

it's a terrific coconut oil. makes everything taste much better and i don't know how to explain it but it gives a really sorta creamy flavour? i can't explain it but it's good quality and cheap.

October 08, 2017

all purpose use

Coconut oil has become a staple ingredient in my house. For cooking, moisturizing and adding to my black coffee. This brand is affordable and works as well as more expensive brands

April 04, 2017

I use coconut oil for a lot of things! As lotion, face moisturizer, cooking, hair mask/conditioner, make-up remover. There is so many uses to coconut oil. I really enjoy the PC Coconut oil, it smells delicious and it is a fairly reasonable price for the quality! Strong recommend!

February 28, 2017

Love love love coconut oil and the presidents choice oil is my favorite. The price is excellent and the pressed oil is pure and fresh. I not only use to this in cooking, but its ultimately found in my bathroom. I have or had tiny red bumps on my upper arms since a teen, it flairs up on and off and winter is usually the worse.. well I no longer have it thanks to a friend. I rub some in my hands to melt and then apply to arms every morning.... it seriously got rid of my arm issue. I also use this once a week on my hair, first I melt in my hands (or microwave for a few seconds) and apply to the tips to mid length. I let it soak for hours and then wash out really well. My hair is so soft and shinny for the rest of the week!!! You have got to try this!!