• President's Choice Frozen Yogurt
Good

President's Choice Frozen Yogurt Reviews

Ranked #31 out of 38 in Frozen Yogourt

May 08, 2015

We like to try almost every PC product and their frozen yogurt is delectable. A large selection of flavours that appeals to every palate. Smooth, creamy with generous pieces of sweet treats. A great price for a product that is often on sale.

March 10, 2015

This frozen yogurt is a favorite in my house. The taste is creamy and smooth and the flavors are all delicious. It comes in a big tub which gives you good value for your money.

April 25, 2014

This is my favorite frozen dessert product. It tastes just like ice cream, but is a bit healthier. A good variety of flavours, my favorite is the Caramel Pecan Crunch.

September 24, 2013

The President's choice brand is a great choice for people on a budget. This product is both yummy and wallet friendly. Blue Menu makes this a healthier alternative to regular ice cream

August 20, 2013

Always a favourite of mine. There are several flavours, and they're all great. Very creamy, and just as good as the name brands.

March 22, 2013

You have to try this!!! Very creamy and tasty. I love it !!

May 03, 2012

Loved this stuff! I tried the vanilla, its was the best frozen yogurt I've had so far and even better than ice cream! :)

April 25, 2012

I love eating frozen treats starting at around this time of year. But eating rich ice cream every night makes me feel guilty for my waist line so I got into trying Frozen Yogurt instead regularly. I use to buy a more expensive brand but decided to give PC a try since it was a dollar cheaper and seemed to have lower calories. I wasn't disappointed it had all the great taste with out the damage to my wallet. I highly recommend their cappuccino flavour as a favourite. It's soooo good! My guilty pleasure these days lol.

What's Your Favorite?