President's Choice Moroccan-Style Mint Green Tea

President's Choice Moroccan-Style Mint Green Tea Reviews

Ranked #262 out of 607 in Tea

November 13, 2015

Thrilled to be able to find a mint flavored tea that isn't a black tea. I prefer green teas, and this one is very good.

June 03, 2015

I love anything with mint in it and PC has a real winner with this green tea. An intense mint flavor that is refreshing and helps relax you and aids in digestion.

April 01, 2015

I love the taste of this tea! I don't really like it hot but I put it in cold water and drink it as iced tea and it's delicious!

March 18, 2015

I love it! I bought this one in kcups on sale and fell in love with it. Aroma is so strong and amazing, all I want to do is to sniff it and sniff it and never stop :)
    And the taste is great too. Its very soothing.

March 15, 2015

Great tea to drink when I have a stomach ache. Helps relax calm ans sooth the stomach.

March 15, 2015

This is an excellent mint tea. Very refreshing minty flavor. A nice tea for after dinner.

March 10, 2015

I got this on sale. I love the flavour of mint. Very good without sweetener. Nice and tasty blend. Straight up tea.

March 10, 2015

This is very healthy and natural. tea taste great and can be enjoyed any time.

March 09, 2015

I love drinking green tea daily so when I came across this mint green tea I new I just had to try it! It is fantastic, all of the notes are beautiful and it has the perfect minty flavour. It also has a hint of licorice flavour which is nice. A very good tea to have after dinner!