President's Choice Sesame Oil

President's Choice Sesame Oil Reviews

Ranked #1624 out of 2372 in Grocery

March 20, 2017

This sesame oil is awesome in everything especially stir fry, what I love about the presidents choice stuff is its cheaper than the other brand stuff in the stores and when it's hard to find knowing PC has a bottle of it is great

February 02, 2017

I needed sesame oil for a new recipe I was testing out. I wasn't sure what brand was the best but I know President's Choice is always high quality so I chose this one. I love how it was a great value - even not on sale - and it worked great in my recipe!

June 04, 2015

It has a nice sesame flavour that brings out/enhances the flavours of few dishes. I mostly use it to make chilli cauliflower or chilli potato and it just tastes heavenly with this.

June 04, 2015

A quality oil that has a strong roasted nutty sesame smell. Perfect for creating delicious vinaigrettes or appetizing on its own. Adds a boost of flavour to your dishes.

August 12, 2014

This product has a nice, rich sesame flavor. It is also a dollar less than other brands. I won't stray from it!