Proactiv Repairing Treatment Reviews

Ranked #349 out of 476 in Acne Treatment

May 01, 2015

I don't know why these reviews are so terrible. To be honest this is the only Proactiv product I still use. In my teens I had some problems with acne (like most) and decided to give this stuff a try. Knowing full well that there is no "miracle cure" for acne, I did see a significant reduction in breakouts. Now in my mid 20s I use the repairing treatment very sparingly only when I see a random zit pop up. The treatment is very drying, which is great for attacking zits, but not necessarily for your whole face. Last forever when using it this way, which makes the cost go down when you only have to repurchase every few years!

April 03, 2015

i have acne and i tried everything. so when i saw the ad on tv i decided to tried it,. i found it dried my skin lots. so i did not like it

0.5/5

July 29, 2013

I was very disappointed in this product since many different celebrities have endorsed it and guaranteed that it will work. This product is so toxic that it not only caused my skin to dry out and peel but it also bleached my clothes.