• PSP Calamine Lotion
  • PSP Calamine Lotion

PSP Calamine Lotion Reviews

Ranked #17 out of 689 in Misc

June 13, 2017

Perfect lotion to calm any rash or irritant

When I got poison oak last year my skin broke out in the worst blisters/ rash I've ever had and this calamine lotion was my Savior only a couple dabs of this and the itcheness was gone ! If you ever get poison ivy, poison oak or any sort of irritating rash I deffently recommend you try this !

June 13, 2017

LifeSaver!!

Calamine Lotion is a lifesaver!!!! Bedbug bites, skin irritations, Poison Ivy, misquito bites, rashes, even sun bubbles that itch; Soothing for all! Shake well. Applies on Pink and when dry it turns White. Stays on the skin until Washed off! Makes a huge difference, reduces redness, takes away the itch. Easy to use. Alot in the bottle. Lasts a long time.

May 28, 2017

I fondly remember calamine lotion. The best anti itch lotion, especially when the chicken pocks hit. This was my mom's go to cure anytime we had bug bites as well. We would never have survived childhood without it.

May 28, 2017

Calamine Lotion is a wonder for skin irritations , rashes, hives etc..
    I have had shingles many times due to bad immune system.
    As an almost expert in that I can catch shingles before it really breaks out.
    It helps removing the itch and helps keep it dry so it doesn't spread.
    A bonus in a bottle.

May 17, 2017

This stuff saved my skin and kept me mentally sane last summer.
    We have poison ivy on our property and the outskirts of our bonfire area. I was always very careful and never touch it, so I was shocked when I broke out in blisters on my legs, neck and stomach. After some detective work between myself and family doctor, we discovered that it was my dog and cat who were bringing it in on their fur, spreading it around on me and my furniture.
    The doctor prescribed me a steroid and told me to stock up on the calcimine lotion. I literally applied the lotion 5+ times per day. The rash was unbearable at times and once the lotion wore off, I would want to scratch my skin raw. As soon as I reapplied it, my skin cooled down, stopped itching and within a few days the rash dried right up. Spring is here now and I am armed with 2 new bottles!

February 06, 2017

This is magic in a bottle, from major break outs from allergic reactions to hives, rashes you name it. Pretty much any skin condition, this is a must have at home! Like i said its magic in a bottle!

February 02, 2017

Calamine Lotion is a life saver & must have in any home. My son broke out in a heat rash last summer and this lotion gave him so much relief. We use this on mosquito bites, stings, etc. A little goes a long way too so the bottle won't need to be replaced often.

November 21, 2016

This is a must for your medicine cabinet!! Bug bites, chicken pox, anything that itches- this is so soothing for itchy skin. I feel like it used to be thicker back when I was a child, but maybe not. I had to use it recently when my child got hand foot mouth disease-- it was the only thing to stop the itching!

October 26, 2016

I always have this stocked in my medicine cabinet for rashes and contact dermatitis. It starts to relieve itching almost immediately. It is a bit a drying and unfortunately leaves an unsightly white/pink residue until you wash it off, but it definitely helps!

June 09, 2016

If you have had chicken pox you have used this calamine lotion I'm sure, I can vividly remember every member of the family being covered in spots of this lotion. As a kid I remember how good this felt when my mom would put it in my spots it defiantly go rid of my itchiness.