Puma Red Eau de Toilette
Good

Puma Red Eau de Toilette Reviews

Ranked #1207 out of 1330 in Perfume

June 03, 2016

When smelled on a sample paper it smells great,but when you buy it and wear it,things change.it smelled horrible on me.smell does not last long.you have to keep reapplying it or spraying yourself

May 16, 2012

I absolutely LOVE this perfume.
    When I wear it I get compliments from people all the time.
    It lasts a really long time and has amazing staying power.
    I know that perfume reacts differently for every person, but for me, this perfume is great.

August 16, 2010

Puma Red is an amazing perfume! It is hard to describe the amazing fruity smell, but according to puma "the top notes are a fruity colorful combination of Pink Grapefruit, Italian Bergamot, Juniper Berry and Green Apple. The heart is a hint of Jasmine, delicate Honeysuckle, Red Peony and White Vineyard Peaches. The base is warm and inspiring. Earthy ingredients like Musks and Cedar harmonize perfectly with fresh Vanilla and creamy Tonka Beans".
    I know it sounds like a lot of ingredients and smells, but when combined it creates a fragrance like no other!

The packaging on this perfume is adorable! It is made to look like a mini water bottle. Also, I have never experienced it spilling or leaking even after I have dropped it on the floor, which is amazing.

More importantly, I am always being complemented on it and asked what perfume I'm wearing. For some reason no one (beisdes me) has ever heard of this perfume and it's such a shame! I would definitely recommend running out to Shoppers Drugmart to smell (and buy) this product! I believe it is only available at Shoppers Drugmart, and runs for $39.99 for a 1.7 fl oz. Trust me, you won't regret it! :)

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
    Co-workers!

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    What is your current badge?

garrypark added a new review for
    popers ice

lamurap has posted in the forum topic
    Any fellow lonely people?

karma0317 has posted in the forum topic
    Anyone Picked?!

karma0317 has posted in the forum topic
    Want to be instagram friends?

garrypark added a new review for