• Pur Minerals 4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Foundation
  • Pur Minerals 4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Foundation

Pur Minerals 4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Foundation Reviews

Ranked #129 out of 449 in Makeup

May 16, 2017

Very light, good if you don't want a heavy coverage. I use along with the bronzer for a more natural look. Is very easy to apply, re-applying throughout the day IS NOT NEEDED! (:

April 19, 2017

I have used this powder foundation for years and have always enjoyed it. It is very mattifying and offers several color selections for various skin undertones. It is fairly long lasting and I have never had a problem or complaint with it.

September 23, 2016

The Pur mineral foundation is amazing it has now replaced my Estee Lauder Double wear. It gives a flawless coverage that is seamless. It comes in a wide range of colours, virtually there is a colour for everyone. This is one of the only foundations that doesn't oxidize on me ,the colour I put on stays the same colour throughout the day. It is also long wearing giving great coverage throughout the day The only problem I have with it is its thirty-six dollars plus tax and it runs out quite quickly. It is available for purchase online or at Shoppers Drugmart Canada

August 15, 2016

This makeup is amazing ! Especially for just a powder . I have red skin and it covers it completely within minutes ! I use the chisel brush to buff it into my skin and this leaves a flawless finish .

June 25, 2016

A great press powder with great coverage . Is great on its own and great as a setting powder. A great make up line made with great products that don't break out my skin