Pur Minerals Mascara

3.9/5
Ranked #574 out of 943 in Mascara

2.8/5

February 10, 2016

Je n'ai pas vraiment aimé ce mascara. Oui, il allonge les cils et le résultat semble bien. Mais il prend beaucoup de temps à sécher, et souvent le midi il faut nettoyer car on a des yeux de "raton-laveur". Ce n'est pas mon préféré.

February 16, 2015

Last all day and looks great. It does not leave you lashes clumpy

3.2/5

September 18, 2014

I received this product when I purchased the Pur starter kit. I have very sensitive skin and love Pur face products including their mineral powder and especially the bronzer. I find the mascara to be very good for everyday use. It is not clumpy at all and covers the lashes well. I do not have the thickest eye lashes but when I am going to a more subtle look this is the mascara I use. It adds some length, but not a lot of volume. If you are looking for a more dramatic effect I would get another product.

August 22, 2014

I started using this mascara a couple of weeks ago and I LOVE IT!! I makes my eyelashes look amazing and the curve stays all day long! I totally recommended!!!