pura d'or Vitamin C Serum, 4 Ounce

pura d'or Vitamin C Serum, 4 Ounce Reviews

1 review
Ranked #138 out of 324 in Serums

February 07, 2016

I ordered this serum in the hopes that it would help improve my hyperpigmentation (dark spots). I use it every night after I wash my face
    and almost immediately, I noticed a difference in my skin tone and texture! The freckles around my face seem less noticeable and, although it wasn't a main concern of mine, I've also noticed that my pores around my nose and cheeks seem smaller. I use this in conjunction with a retinol serum a few times a week, and with them together I've never been happier with my skin :) My face looks less tired and my skin is much brighter, and I've even stopped wearing foundation as much since I don't feel the need to hide my skin.
    The serum is thin and has a sort of slippery texture when you apply it, and although it doesn't dry my skin out, it does leave it feeling sort of tight. I wait a few minutes for it to dry before following with a moisturizer.
    This vitamin C serum is a bit more expensive than other ones on Amazon, but in my opinion the results are worth the money. The only critique I have about the product would be that it doesn't smell... great, exactly, but it's not necessarily a bad smell. Just a little strange but it doesn't linger on the skin, so it's not a huge deal.

Subscription boxes

plus size clothing

pkoenigs added a new review for
    Vanilla Bean Body Lotion

LiaBurres has posted in the forum topic
    Want to be instagram friends?