4.9/5
Pure Body Naturals 100% Natural Arabica Coffee Scrub Reviews
Ranked #491 in Body Lotions & Creams

Good - 0

February 02, 2017

I love using body scrubs!

When I opened it up it really smelt like coffee! Amazing!

It works to reduce stretch marks and cellulite! It is gentle enough to use on your face to keep pores clean and controls breakouts!

I was able to feel a difference right away! My skin is softer and moisturized!

It doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy either!

February 10, 2016

This scrub is amazing! As soon as I opened it, the first thing I noticed was how amazing it smelled. Almost like a fresh brewed cup of coffee, which I absolutely love the scent of. It is a very grainy substance but it feels amazing. I scooped out a good amount and massaged it into my stretch marks. Just after the first use, I felt absolutely amazing! My skin was so soft! I haven't noticed any difference regarding my stretch marks yet, but honestly I don't think I even care about that anymore. This scrub left my skin feeling so good that I will keep buying this just so I don't lose this feeling. I am hoping that using this long term will help, but if it doesn't, I am still 100% happy with it.

If you are looking for something that will make your skin incredibly smooth, this is it! I highly recommend purchasing this!