Pure Protein Bar Salted Caramel Reviews

Good - 0

September 13, 2017

Was my favorite until ..

The Dark Chocolate coconut Bar came along and bumped this one to 2nd place. I eat theses bars, this brand only, because of the low sugar and fat content. this flavor is good for a switch but I love, love the dark chocolate coconut one best. I have tried several of their other flavors and just don't like any of them. I even ordered some of the fruit ones online but they just don't measure up to this one and the DCC! I will buy this one when I can't find the DCC and in case you didn't know, they are cheapest by the box and the bar in WalMart.

September 13, 2017

The best Protein Bar

I think this product is a very good bar and should be use by people wanted to have a good replacement meal.
    The purpose of this product is to give you a replacement meal and that is exactly what it does! Filling and very good in taste.
    Very satisfied!

2.7/5

July 04, 2017

Tasted Better- Not The Worst, Not The Best

I was disappointed with this bar. After trying the Pure Protein Dark Chocolate and Coconut Bar, I had high expectations for this product. The taste of the caramel did not come through and it wasn't as runny as I expected based on the look on the front of the box. The caramel was firm with a mild taste. The chocolate coating the bar was fair. I liked how the taste of the salt came through and complemented the chocolate and the mild caramel taste. The texture of this bar is chewy and soft.

July 04, 2017

Just Average...

I am a big fan of protein bars so I have tried a lot of them. For me, these were not one of the better ones. This bar was not gross or anything I just was overwhelmed with the flavors. The chocolate has a descent flavor and the overall bar has a nice texture and crunch to it. The problem is the caramel taste did not really come through and I found the overall bar was lacking in flavor. You could taste the salt in this bar which was enjoyable. I would eat this again if someone bought it for me, but I would not go out of my way to buy another box myself when there are other protein bar options available.

May 29, 2017

These bars are the PERFECT snack they taste AMAZING and fill you when you don't have time to fully prepare a meal ! They are great for when you are on the go or perfect for a quick morning breakfast

July 30, 2015

The protein bars are the tastiest I have tried. I have tried many different brands and they are often like chewy chocolate covered chalk!! But the Pure Protein Brand of bars are full of flavour and not chalky! The salted caramel bars are like eating a candy bar! Except better for you!!