PURELL Advanced Hand Sanitizer NATURALS Reviews

October 30, 2017

Love love love!

As someone with OCD, I go through a ton of hand sanitizer. It is a nescesity in my life.

Purcell hand sanitizers are cheap, and I'm confident in their ability to kill germs.

The natural one doesn't dry my hands out as much, doesn't leave that sticky gooey feeling on my hands and doesn't have a smell like most sanitizers.

I highly recommend it!

October 30, 2017
    Ohio, United States

love

i love having purell around when the school year staters so when my son comes home he can use it and not get everyone in the house sick with nasty germs he may bring home

August 26, 2017

Clean!

Hand sanitizer is a must and a necessity to most including myself. I love how Purell leaves you hands feeling clean and not sticky. I have used countless hand sanitizers that are sticky and gross after or smell terrible. The natural smell is refreshing and awesome for someone with a scent allergy such as myself.

June 13, 2017

Perfect for Kids!

I bought this product for the kids I work with to help keep the germs down. I liked how it is advertised a naturals so the parents have less complaints about their kids using hand sanitizer instead of soap. It is so much quicker to have them use a little bit of hand sanitizer before eating or touching any of the animals we work with instead of washing their hands in the bathroom. I also liked how this hand sanitizer has hardly any scent, which helps for scent-free environments. All of the kids have been using it without any complaints. I also found it doesn't dry out my hands as much as other similar products. I will definitely continue using this product!

June 09, 2017

Very nice to have on hand, when water and soap are not handy. Very pleasant smell. I carry a small bottle with me at all times, to use in Restaurants and car trips.