• Pureology Antifade Complete Hydrate Shampoo
  • Pureology Antifade Complete Hydrate Shampoo

Pureology Antifade Complete Hydrate Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #822 out of 1071 in Shampoo

April 01, 2017

My very favourite line! I've been using this ever since it came out on the market. Was disappointed when L'oreal bought it out since they changed the concentrated formula which lowered the quality a bit... but it's STILL a wonderful product alongside the Hydrate conditioner. It's worth the investment in your hair health! A little bit goes a long way, doesn't lather a whole lot but this is because it's sulfate free which preserves your hair color and hair's overall health. A $30 bottle lasts me about 6 months. Protects haircolor, keeps it soft, shiny, manageable, protects hair from damage. It ACTUALLY does what most claim to do. It's the real deal. Buy some and try for yourself! Oh, and it's VEGAN! Bonus.

March 13, 2017

I have been using Pureology for about 5 years now. Love it! It never builds up or losing effectiveness. With other brands I would have to switch every few months to get the wonderful benefits promised.

January 27, 2016

I love this shampoo. It really did help extend the life of my color longer than drugstore brands. It made my hair shiny and healthy looking, cleaned my hair and scalp great. Lovely smell too.

September 24, 2015

This is the best shampoo, and hair care line on the market. Not priced out of the world, but very effective. Great protection for colour treated hair.

October 27, 2013

Vaut chaque dollars investit. J adore ce Produit, il sens Bon Et laisse les cheveux légers Et doux.

April 10, 2011

I just tried the lovely sample of Antifade complex for colour treated hair ( Shampoo and Conditioner) that I received in the mail.... I love it! I always found that Pureology has had high class products and it shows in the quality of this product. It rehydrated my colour treated dry hair and made it feel soft again after the first use, just in time for Spring! The price is steep but maybe if the company could provide some coupons it could entice me to treat myself :) You can’t go wrong with Pureology!