Purex Plus Oxi Laundry Detergent
Good

Purex Plus Oxi Laundry Detergent Reviews

Ranked #260 out of 291 in Laundry Care

Purex Plus Oxi works against many different stains, including blood, grass and more. Appropriate for use in top and front loading machines, including HE appliances. Available in Fresh Morning Burst Scent.

June 10, 2015

This laundry detergent is my number brand for cleaning my family's clothes....unlike some detergents, this one leaves your clothes feeling and smelling fresh, and with the added touch of Oxi it deep cleans helping remove the tough stuff. I have used many types in the Purex family and have nothing negative to say about any of them!

May 19, 2014

I use this product in the "free and clear" version because of allergies. (ie: I have trouble walking down the aisle with the cleaning/laundry products). It gets my clothes clean, is reasonably priced, and doesn't give me asthma attacks! What more could you ask for?

August 27, 2013

I love all Purex products and Purex plus Oxi has become my main brand of laundry detergent. It is affordable priced, smells great and actually gets out those tough stains. A must have in my household.

July 12, 2013

This laundry detergent got out tough stains without a presoak or stain removal additives. My husband wears a cap continuously, stains,sweat, dirt.,that had previously been washed and treated, but the stains were still there.After one use, the stains were gone.

idgara

ainsleygoheen added a new review for
    Himilayan Salt Lamp

ainsleygoheen added a new review for
    Dove White Beauty Bar

Chick2393 has posted in the forum topic
    Do you wear a watch?

KieliAnne added a new review for
    Pump House Crafty Radler