Purex Plus Oxi Laundry Detergent Reviews
Ranked #302 in Laundry Care

Purex Plus Oxi works against many different stains, including blood, grass and more. Appropriate for use in top and front loading machines, including HE appliances. Available in Fresh Morning Burst Scent.

Good - 0

September 17, 2017

Fresh

Bought this as it was on sale, it works well. I enjoy the scent of my laundry when done. I bought the Fresh Morning Burst scent. My clothes really dont get too dirty so not sure if it would work on tough stains.

June 10, 2015

This laundry detergent is my number brand for cleaning my family's clothes....unlike some detergents, this one leaves your clothes feeling and smelling fresh, and with the added touch of Oxi it deep cleans helping remove the tough stuff. I have used many types in the Purex family and have nothing negative to say about any of them!

May 19, 2014

I use this product in the "free and clear" version because of allergies. (ie: I have trouble walking down the aisle with the cleaning/laundry products). It gets my clothes clean, is reasonably priced, and doesn't give me asthma attacks! What more could you ask for?

August 27, 2013

I love all Purex products and Purex plus Oxi has become my main brand of laundry detergent. It is affordable priced, smells great and actually gets out those tough stains. A must have in my household.

July 12, 2013

This laundry detergent got out tough stains without a presoak or stain removal additives. My husband wears a cap continuously, stains,sweat, dirt.,that had previously been washed and treated, but the stains were still there.After one use, the stains were gone.

idgara