Purina Cat Chow. Reviews

January 24, 2019

It will be bought again.

Purine cat chow is a good brand. The cat we had loved when we feed her this brand. It will stay fresh and crunchy. It just won't last long after it is put in her bowl. She eats it away and leaves purring. My only regret is the price.

January 24, 2019

PH Balanced formula

Upon vet recommendation, we purchased the ph balanced formula for our male cat about five years ago when he had some urinary issues. At that time, the vet recommended that an increase in fluid intake would be beneficial, getting a cat to drink more water is not an easy task but this formula works wonders and it is ph balanced! No more issues with the male and all three of my cats love it and drink lots of water daily which is beneficial for all of them!

January 13, 2019

Good Cat Food

My cat enjoys this food. It is a good quality with great flavours. It seems better than some other brands. I have been buying my cat the indoor one and he likes it quite well.

December 20, 2018

My Cats Love It

My two cats love it. I was able to try it by calling the Purina company and requesting free coupons each household is allowed one set of free coupons per year and you typically get a coupon for one free bag.

September 19, 2018
    Delaware, United States

My cats Favorite

This food was recommended by my vet as a less expensive food that is a healthy choice. My cats absolutely love it. The value is great. I have always liked the Purina brand

March 06, 2018

Cat food

This has been my cats regular brand of food for quite a few years now. They love it and its a great value for how much you get. Great product and trusted brand

January 11, 2018

Cat Loves Them

My cat loves these! I have no issues plus Purina send out coupons here and there so these were great! Cat loves them and I loved the price. Purina has always been a good brand for us.

August 17, 2017

Buy this product all the time and my loves Purina Cat Chowch

My cat Lily loves Purina Cat Chow,she loves the Chicken and rice flavour, in fact she begs for it when I bring it home and can't wait to see me open the bag.

July 20, 2017

My cat loves it

When I got my cat I had her on Purina kitten chow. Now that she is older and bigger she is on Purina cat chow for indoor cats and I must say it is pretty cheap and lasts awhile plus my cat likes it

May 01, 2017

I have a picky eater. I've tried the really expensive brands and she would not even go near it. But then I tried the Purina cat chow line and she loves it. Now she gets excited when I feed her. And I'm excited that I don't have to pay a bunch of money for her food, it just goes for treats and toys.