Q-tips Cotton Swabs Reviews
#1 in Toiletries

With the most soft cotton at the tip* than any other swab, Q-tips® cotton swabs are perfect for arts & crafts, manicures, makeup application, cleaning and more!

For more info, visit Q-tips.

March 24, 2016

When it comes to cottonswabs this brand is a must. I would never use a lower brand as I use them in my ears and not once has the cotton just fallen off with this brand.

March 24, 2016

I love qtips they are so useful for everything. Make up removal i also use them to make sure there are no grimmy spots that i can't get in the scrub brush in in the lids of the water bottles

March 21, 2016

Q-tip is a brand I can rely on. The cotton on the ends of the swabs don't fall apart like others. So many versatile uses. We use them to clean our ears, fix nail polish errors, clean off makeup mistakes, and so much more!

March 21, 2016

Nothing compares to these. I've tried the cheaper Dollar Store versions and they don't feel the same or do as good of a job. For the couple extra dollars for the Q-tip brand, it is definitely worth it.

Updated On: May 20, 2016

I use these on a daily basis for cleaning but they are also great to use for removing eye makeup!

March 17, 2016

These are great. They are worth the little extra money but at least you know the actually tip of them wont fall off or get stuck in you ear. The qtips have so many uses, for makeup, cleanup, ear, eyeliner. love them and always get this brand !

March 16, 2016

I love these! They can be hard to find in large packs now a days but i get them whenever I can. Sooooo much better than dollar store versions which I tried while sticking to a strict budget.... They're worth the extra couple of dollars... trust me!

March 15, 2016

Man oh man I love these little suckers. So many uses - makeup, cleaning, crafting and more! Love that these can get into all the small nooks and crannies.

March 15, 2016

Millions of uses, even the way you're not supposed to use them lol. One of my favourite ways is in the car to get all the nooks and crannies to get that professional clean.

March 12, 2016

les meilleurs sur le marché, un peu plus dispendieuses que les autres, mais vaut grandement son prix selon moi. les embouts ont de la ouate épaisse et ne nous reste pas dans les oreilles.

March 11, 2016

I only buy q-tips brand and other no name brand just doesn't work as well! I use them a lot for my makeup and also for cleaning ears. Definately a necessity!