Bath & Body Works Black Cherry Merlot Gentle Foaming Hand Soap Reviews
#3 in Toiletries

June 17, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Smells amazing!!

One of my absolute favourite BBW products. I purchase this soap frequently. The kids love how it foams and smells when they use it also. Love love love it

April 29, 2020

Amazing product

Bath & Body Works Black Cherry Merlot soap cleans your skin and leaves your hands soft and smelling wonderful, we have a few BBW favourite scents but black cherry merlot is on the top of our list!

March 04, 2020
    Baladiyat ad Dawhah, Qatar

Nice smell

It has a lovely smell , stays for a longer duration, and gives you freash feel
    Happy using it has a lively smell
    Definately a good product it is

January 14, 2020

Love this

I love Bath and Body Works products!
    The soaps are gentle on your hands and leave a nice, great smelling scent.

I keep these soaps in all of my bathrooms!

January 05, 2020

Great Scent

It's a great scent that someone will ask you what you are wearing. I love this scent, it's perfect for when you want to have a nice strong scent to wash your hands with. It's not for everyone but I love the cherry scent

January 04, 2020

Love this Soap!

I buy all my hand soaps at Bath and Bodyworks. This is one of my favourite scents and the soap is gentle enough to use everyday. I have it in all my bathrooms because it is such a popular one.

December 11, 2019

Amazing

Bath & body works Cherry Merlot foam hand wash is one of my favourite scents not only does this stuff actually clean but with the business I work in I sometimes get greasy what the stuff that we use at the shop just does not do the job so when I get home I look forward to everyday using the Cherry Merlot not only for the scent but it actually gets the grease off my hands

September 12, 2019

i will definitely be purchasing this soap again! ;)

My absolute favorite hand soap! It leaves your hands smelling great and feeling fresh. :) I'm obsessed with buying new hand soaps! Highly recommend! I always stock up on bath and body works soap when there is a sale. I love that there are many scents to choose from.

June 02, 2019

Yum

This soap smells delicious. It is a very sultry scent, that lingers on your hands for hours after you wash them. I really enjoy the lotion in this scent as well.

May 19, 2019

Love the smell of it

This brand of soap is the best soap hands down on the market. I don't think there's a scent that they make that doesn't smell good at all. I recommend this to everyone.