Q-Tips Precision Tips Cotton Swabs Reviews
#2 in Toiletries

With pointed tips specially designed for makeup touch-ups and cleaning tight spaces, new Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swabs are must-have at home!

For more info, visit Q-tips.

August 16, 2017

Only cotton swabs I buy.

Only cotton swabs I buy, get the job done. Also help with my makeup. Wouldn't be able to do my eye liner without these Q-tips. Will purchase these over and over again.

August 03, 2017

Effective.

Sharp and precise, great for cleaning the ear canal. ....
    I like this brand because it is cost efficient and effective.
    Better than your average Q tip.

July 10, 2017

Please don't use in your ears!

I still give my boyfriend crap when he uses cotton swabs to clean out the inside of his ears! Nothing smaller than your elbows should go in there (run warm water to get out wax). You push in the wax and that can cause issues.

On a positive note, they work great taking the nailpolish off my nails! Lol

February 27, 2017

I love these Qtips they work well, and clean out my ears great. I use them on my kids also and the dont get mad or anything they get excited about it. I have been using these for a while and wouldn't change the brand. I would definitely recommend this to friends and family.

July 09, 2016

Great for applying creams or salves to cuts and sores, helps to remove slivers and stuff from open cuts.
    Also great for removing nail polish from hands and feet

July 01, 2016

These Q-tips are special due to the pointed end which has many uses. I used these mostly for cleaning up the edges of my makeup to make it look more sharp. Just apply Makeup remover to Q-tip and your good to go

June 30, 2016

This Qtips are great for cleaning ears and putting on
    Make they are cheap and you can get them anywhere.now they come in packs off three you.youll save money and. Not spending anymore Qtips

June 29, 2016

Love these! I use Q-Tips mostly for makeup touchups, and these have made a world of a difference. I find it much easier to touch up more intricate details.

June 27, 2016

Bonne idée de produit !! Facilite la routine du démaquillage le soir grâce à la précision et peut être utilisé par toute la famille pour le nettoyage des oreilles. Je l'utilise même pour laver les rebords de mes fenêtres lorsqu'il est difficile d'atteindre certains coins.

June 18, 2016

Que se soit pour nous nettoyer les oreilles ou pour désinfecter une petite blessure c'est toujours pratique d'en n'avoir à portée de la main!! Pour ce que sa coûte pourquoi s'en passer!