Q-tips Cotton Swabs Reviews
#1 in Toiletries

With the most soft cotton at the tip* than any other swab, Q-tips® cotton swabs are perfect for arts & crafts, manicures, makeup application, cleaning and more!

For more info, visit Q-tips.

May 22, 2016

There are so many reasons you can use these, its not just for cleaning ears anymore. (Even though you're technically not supposed to use them in your ears anyway lol). They are good quality, and personally, I don't find that they fall apart as easily as some of the competitor brands. My house is always stocked with these. You never know what they can come in handy for.

May 22, 2016

I use on a daily basis. Soft in the ear. Also great for other uses as well. When my daughter gets an ouchy. I have been using this product all my life. Same as my family. The cotton on the end of them are soft and the stick is bendy.

May 22, 2016

These are amazing for so many reasons, make up application or taking it off. Cleaning my ears or my children cuts and bruises. They are a handy little tool.

May 21, 2016

I love Q-tips cotton swabs they are so useful and practical. I use these for my makeup touch ups when I smudge my eyeliner, lipstick, etc. I only buy this brand and I would definitely recommend it for anyone.

May 21, 2016

Q-Tips cotton swabs are my favorite brand because they are so soft and easy to use for makeup and cleaning ears. They are not hard and I will only buy q-tip brand. Worth every penny

May 21, 2016

Best product! I always by the brand name version of cotton swabs because they are sturdy and can be used for a million things. We always have at least one box of these in our house.

May 21, 2016

I've been using Q-tips for as long as I can remember and still do. I have used these to suave- to disinfect- to clean. They may be small but have so many uses. They are strong enough when they need to uphold to the job and soft enough when you need some pampering. I have tried other brands but Q-tips are the only ones that still work the best.

May 21, 2016

I usually buy Q-tips brand and have found so many uses from makeup to hygene to household chores and even using them on my pets for various uses. Really good product in my opinion .

May 21, 2016

I only buy this brand. Yes you can get them cheaper with a different brand but I like this one. I use it for makeup everyday and get in between to clean my taps.

May 21, 2016

Q-tip Cotton Swabs are the best, never buy any other brand. Very versatile, use to clean ears and help with cleaning up makeup. Use as an applicator for applying eye shadows or lipsticks, great to get that little bit of make up left in the bottle out also. Use to help clean out small areas. We have been using Q-tps in my family for years. Do not use any other brand as they terrible, the coton falls off.