• Qi'a Superfood Snack Bar - Dark Chocolate Cranberry Almond
  • Qi'a Superfood Snack Bar - Dark Chocolate Cranberry Almond

Qi'a Superfood Snack Bar - Dark Chocolate Cranberry Almond Reviews

Ranked #81 out of 280 in Granola Bars

September 26, 2016

I tried this flavour as well as the blueberry one, and liked the blueberry a lot better. This one still has great nutritional value, from the chia seeds, hemp, coconut, and almonds, but I didn't like the flavour combination that much. The bars are also pricey (they sell for $1.75/bar at my Loblaws) and don't come in a multi-pack.

June 01, 2016

I just bought one of these this morning as I left my breakfast at home and these are great. It wasn't too sweet and it was just the right size. For when you get I think less than $2.00 is a great price for these and I will be stocking up on these for sure.

May 12, 2016

I got a bar in my Sample Source, it was the cashew blueberry, I already reviewed. I went out to purchase a box of them and came across this flavor, bought a box as well. OMG! These are fabulous, they have dark chocolate with the tart of the cranberry, sooooo good, very healthy, These are great to have in your purse for those hunger pangs! I bought them at my local big grocery store.

May 10, 2016

Yum! This bar was so good! I received this in my SampleSource Box and was so impressed! It has 190 calories and tastes amazing! It is a chewy bar and contains coconut and chocolate pieces. I believe you can purchase these at certain grocery stores! I will definitely purchase a box of these if I can find them!

May 03, 2016

this little bars are packed with the greatest ingredients dark chocolate, chunks almonds, cranberries, chia seeds, coconut, hemp. You see every single ingredient in every bar, no hidden or skimping on ingredients. i only tried this bar because it came in my sample source box.. but now i'm hoping they sell it at Costco to have a bulk sized box at home! perfect for on the go as it has 4-6 grams of protein and 4-6 of fiber

May 02, 2016

Someone gave me this to try and I really love it. Besides the chocolate, cranberry and almond there is coconut too. The combination of all these ingredients is perfect. Will be buying from now on.

Nivea Creme

amy197612 has posted in the forum topic
    Maybelline idea

Netflix

leona.yiu added a new review for
    Chap Ice Lip Balm