3.9/5
Quaker Chewy Dipps in Peanut Butter Chocolate Reviews
#215 in Granola Bars

3.2/5

May 12, 2017

These taste delicious and banish cravings, but I would love if the sugar content would be reduced and replace the unnatural ingredients and add some protein

May 04, 2017

Les barres tendre Quaker chewy dipps sont nos préférés à la maison. Elles sont pratiques. On peut les apporter partout pour les collations et en plus elles sont délicieuses. On les adore.

May 03, 2017

A personal favourite in our home my oldest son enjoys them as a snack and my husband loves them for his lunch! We always get the peanut butter flavour as it's the best they sell :)
    Best price when on sale usually $1.99 for a box of 5

April 04, 2017

Pretty tasty I'd have to say but still I do not find them very nutritional. High in sugar and carbs, not for a diet snack but very yummy! When on sale very good value for your money. And very convenient.

December 28, 2016

My husband goes to school on weekdays and works on weekends. He is always on the go. This is the snack he always bring to avoid getting hungry. It really tastes great and even my toddler loves it

May 25, 2015

My family LOVES these! It's a shame they cannot go in lunches (peanut allergies).
    They provide some nutritional value, but are still a great treat for the kids!

March 31, 2015

chocately covered granola ar, peanut butter flavored. Really good satifies appetite, only 150 calories