Quaker Chocolate Chip Granola Bars Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 298 in Granola Bars

June 26, 2017

Always will be a favourite.

I love always having these granola bars around. I throw them into my purse, my backpack, really anywhere. They are convient to have on hand as a light snack to get you through the day. They are always gooey and just the perfect taste. I hate how some brands ones are hard but these are never.

March 07, 2017

I love trying different granola bars. Recently I tried the Quaker Chocolate Chip Granola Bars as they were on sale at Safeway. The chocolate chip is so nice. It feels like I'm eating a chocolate bar minus the heavy chocolate and with the nice texture of the granola added instead. Would definitely recommend this.

March 03, 2017

I love quaker chocolate chip granola bars! I eat them every single day, and the taste still gets me. The fact that they are pretty healthy makes them taste somewhat even better! However, I think that the amount of calories in one bar should be lower, if possible. All in all, I would definitely recommend these to a friend and I'm sure that you would, too!

February 28, 2017

The granola bars are good for your health and your tongue. I love the taste and the fact that it is healthy as well. It is a must for me when I go on shopping as it is a healthy snack and I don't need to worry about the calories when I am having one.

February 20, 2017

My kids love Quaker Chocolate Chip Granola Bars! I have to hide them when I buy them and only allow them to eat a certain amount of them a day. I don't let them in on the fact that they are somewhat good for them to eat!

January 31, 2017

I really like these bars. Just enough chocolate to satisfy that craving, plus the granola bar itself tastes delicious. Something to carry in the purse or pack in the kid/husband's lunch!

October 16, 2016

I still like the chocolate dipped one better, as they have more chocolate. These ones are also good though. I love the oats used in them, as some other brands have a funny taste. I sometime use these as a quick breakfast and tend to have one in my purse

September 28, 2016

I have two kids in school and these are always a hit for lunches. Great price and nice simple snacking I also love that they are peanut-free so that they can take them to school.

June 29, 2016

My dad just loves these for his work lunches. I indulge once in a while because I am not a big chocolate fan. They have great flavour and are a very decent price.

2.7/5

April 25, 2016

While tasty, definitely not one of the healthier more satisfying bars you can buy. Easily eaten in like 2 seconds... and not filling. OK if you just need a lunch bag filler for your kid, but if you are hoping for more substance take a pass.

blinded earned the Beauty Guru badge

Snaeemi added a new review for
    DiorSkin Star Foundation

miruna earned the Elite Reviewer badge

tervisgirl added a new review for
    Tervis Store