Quaker Quick Oats Reviews
#143 in Grocery

September 17, 2017

So versatile

I love buying this since it's so versatile. We actually don't use it to eat as oatmeal; but instead I use it to make cookies, muffins, cakes, home made cereals, used in mealtless meals and burgers; so versatile and it is a staple in our home.

September 01, 2017

Healthy nutritious and delicious

I got hooked on the stuff a few years back when I was in the hospital for surgery and it's just so versatile. You can have it playing with some brown sugar, you can have it with honey or if you're feeling decadent you can add some chocolate chips to it and make a nice chocolate oatmeal. Anyway you have it you're in for a delicious breakfast and this is a stable food in our house

August 02, 2017

healthy oats

I buy Quaker Oats to eat as a warm cooked cereal in the winter time, but I also use oats and ingredient in my chocolate chip cookies to add some texture and wholesomeness.

July 02, 2017

Great for apple crisp

Quaker quick oats are great . You can make Oatmeal in a minute for make overnight oats. I don't like that though . I use them for baking apple crisp . I always double the crisp part because it's my favourite part of apple crisp . You can get a 1kg bag for $3.87 at Walmart .

July 01, 2017

I love this product and will buy again

I eat the st oats almost every day sometimes more than once. Theyre really filling, and can be made with so many diffetent recipes. Even sweet or savory. Can find at most grocery stores.

June 05, 2017

These are such a good price and go a long way! Some cheaper oats I've found little black pieces in but not the case with Quaker. Much healthier also than buying prepackaged. For the 3-4$ price tag its worth it.

April 11, 2017

I use these oats every single day. I either use them for overnight oats that I make for breakfast, or i'll blend them up into a pancake batter, or use them in muffins! They're great for everything and very affordable when purchased from costco.

March 11, 2016

I pick up these quick oats from Costco. They come in a giant box with two bags inside.
    My boyfriend and I make our own oatmeal packets for breakfast. I like to take mine to
    work with me.
    The price is right for the amount you get. It makes more sense of us to buy in bulk because
    we go through it quickly.
    The oats expand nicely when they are warmed up. I like the texture and find them quite
    filling. I try to have a healthy breakfast to kick start my day and I think these oats are a
    great choice.

March 09, 2016

I buy these all the time to make microwave oatmeal, or (my new favorite thing) baked oatmeal. It cooks fast, and tastes great! Perfect for quick and easy breakfasts.