Quo Diamonds & Ice Face Palette
Amazing

Quo Diamonds & Ice Face Palette Reviews

Ranked #374 out of 449 in Makeup

March 25, 2011

I bought this product during Boxing Week for a really good price (around $11 I think) figuring it was a good deal it would be fun to try out a few different looks with it. I've been using this as my go-to palette for the past couple months and bring it with me wherever I go because its nice and compact. Overall I have found that the eyeshadow it is quite low in pigmentation. I love the colours though, and if I am wearing an eye primer it makes it a lot easier to build up colour. I have absolutely no use for the pressed powders as my skin is very fair, and I prefer to use a brighter blush of my own, although the gold-toned blush if fun to use for a bit of a dewy look on a night out. The lip glosses are just okay, I find that they fade easily but there are so many colours and it is a lot of fun to mix them and come up with new shades. This was a good buy and is very useful but not the best quality overall.

July 16, 2010

When I first received this product to review, I thought it was too sparkly and the colours too icy. Then I started fiddling around with it and realized how much fun it was to use.

This set comes with 12 eyeshadows (pinks/plums, champagnes/mochas, mint/forest greens), 3 blushes (peach, dusky rose, gold), 2 bronzers (light, dark), and 12 lipsticks/glosses. It also includes applicator brushes for each component and the case itself is a two layer set that collapses to save space - so practical!

I don't particularly love the applicators, preferring my own brushes instead, but you really could pack just this case plus a favourite foundation and mascara to have everything you need to create many different looks and moods. You may also want an eyelid primer, as the shadows will adhere much better and be less prone to creasing.

For the price point, this is a great product to use or to give to your niece who's just starting to experiment with makeup. The sparkle adds a fun factor. Recommended!

Yvonnems added a new review for
    Palm bay lime cherry

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
    Aveeno Body Yogurt

Anonymous has started a new forum topic
    Hemorrhoids/Piles bleeding