Quo False Lashes Reviews

Ranked #42 out of 72 in False Eyelashes

Enhance your best features with these natural looking lashes.

April 20, 2017

Tried false lashes for the first time for a friends wedding - the Quo lashes were lightweight, lasted the duration of the wedding day and night and were easy to remove (with a little warm water). Purchased for $6.99 at Shoppers Drug Mart, compared to other lashes that are double and triple the price I would give this brand a try first.

August 26, 2016

The lashes I bought are so beautiful and easy to apply. The eyelash glue is very good for long wear use. I love how the fake lashes blend right in with my real ones for a natural appearance.

June 30, 2016

My favourite lashes. I wear them in natural every day. They have a clear band so you don't need to wear eyeliner. Gives the best natural look. Super light weight and flexible.

June 21, 2016

I like how cheap these lashes are. For a night out, there are tons of options to stand out and look like the bell of the ball. Keep it up Quo! I never had a problem applying. Band is good. Good product.

0.8/5

November 18, 2015

These lashes were so difficult to put on & they didn't have a natural look to them.. Too fake for my liking!

November 18, 2015

Love these lashes! Just don't use the quo glue!

September 14, 2015

Great lashes, just wish that glue came in the duo pack

May 16, 2012

I love these lashes. They are easy to use and can be found at most major beauty stores.

April 26, 2012

Going out to a dark club want to excentuate those beautiful eyes? I strongly suggest this product I feel like a different person as soon as I get them on! I will admit they can be a bit tricky to apply but once they are on you will love what they do for you. Quo also makes a kit which includes what looks like a giant pair of tweezers to help apply and it's very useful

April 20, 2012

I found these difficult to put on and after I put them on I couldn't get them to stay on :(
    This probably says more about me than the product, but because of this I can't recommend them.
    I thought they would look more real, I guess :/