4.1/5
Ragu Spaghetti Sauce Reviews
Ranked #8 in Pasta & Pasta Sauces

September 14, 2017

Great starter base

I love this sauce. I find it has great flavours and that its a great starter base from chillis to spaghetti etc. We also use it for dipping pizza and garlic bread in it.

June 10, 2017

It's our only brand for pasta! Love it, right to its core! Can't be beat, I would like someone to tell me if it can!! Highly recommended its great for everyone

June 10, 2017

This is our go to paste sauce. I love the chunky tomatoes line. It has very nice fragrance. It is so easy to use and taste amazing every single time we make it

1.8/5

June 06, 2017

This sauce was terrible. It has no flavour at all. I had to add a bunch of garlic and spices to add some flavour to the sauce and it still wasn't great. I don't think I would buy this again.

May 06, 2017

I bought the ragu spaguetti sauce once. It was on sale at the supermarket. The taste was very blend. The sauce was watery and it taste like tomato paste. I had to add a lot of spices. I was disappointed and i wont buy it anymore.

April 25, 2017

I make spaghetti way too much because my child is a fanatic for it. This is her favorite sauce. It makes lunch time easy for daycare and dinner a breeze. The flavor pairs well with any veggies and makes it even easier to sneak them in!
    I love it as a pizza sauce and would totally recommend it as a kitchen staple

April 25, 2017

I recently bought a ton of Ragu sauces on sale and used coupons to get them at $2/piece at SDM and have been eating pasta a few times a week. I doctored up the sauce with more oregano and basil and garlic and yum!!! I'm sure it's great unadulterated as well but I can't seem to stop experimenting in the kitchen. Great value for the $ and tastes great too!

April 10, 2017

This is a good sauce with a good price. It is a little bit more thin of s sauce thanI would like but overall it really isn't that bad for the price. Its also a good sized bottle.

April 10, 2017

I make spaghetti once a week usually on the weekend ,myself didn't care for This as my spaghetti sauce,but I do use this when I make homemade pizza it's great tasting as a pizza sauce ,also as a type of dipping sauce I use this.Its one of the cheaper sauces I do always see at the grocery store as well

April 03, 2017

Fantastic price and great quality. I purchase several bottles when they come on sale. My family and I enjoy the taste and use Ragu often. Perfect in pasta and also delicious as a pizza topping or used on crackers with melted cheese.