Rascal and Friends diapers Reviews

April 15, 2019

Chemical Free!

Love that these diapers are chemicals bad bleach free. These are Canadian made which is a huge bonus. They are very well priced to comets with other name brands and they work just as well, great coverage for
    No leaks and super cute!

April 15, 2019

Safe, effective, trend-setting

These diapers are safe from chemicals and super absorbent, they also look very cute on. Price per diaper is around $0.33 versus pampers swaddlers at $0.27, without the chemicals and dyes, which makes this product so much more worth it. Honest company diapers retail close to $0.55/diaper, so the value of chemical free with the competition in price is what I love about these and I find them great for my daughter, no messes even with the worst “poop explosions”, extra stretchy lining in the waist to hug her better.

April 05, 2019

LOVE THESE

I love Rascal and Friends diapers for my little one they are so good not only are they paraben free and Dye free they are also scentfree with is easier on their sensitive skin, these diapers are also VERY, VERY absorbant and do NOT leak after a long overnight sleep like other leading brands do. Rascal and friends diapers are also cheaper than other brands as well. Highly recommend these diapers to any parent trying to save a few dollars and get more bang for their buck.

April 04, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

These diapers are amazing

I’ve only had my daughter in pampers since she was born and decided to try rascal and friends when I saw them at Walmart. I am so glad we made the switch! They are more absorbent than pampers, have no nasty stuff, and are super cute!

April 03, 2019

Love love love

My 10 month old is in size 4, we are on our second box. The print is cute, and works for boys and girls. They seem to be great for holding in everything.
    I like that they have no added nonsense. My only complaint, the tabs. I've ripped them, trying to get them on him.

April 03, 2019

New Favourite Diapers

We're on baby number 3 and these are now my favourite diapers! Love the fit and feel of them. The turquoise design is very cute! They're super absorbent and make it through the night without any issue, and the leak guards are very effective which definitely minimizes laundry. I will definitely continue to use these diapers in the future!

March 29, 2019

Not our favorite

My two month old is currently wearing the new Rascal & Friends in a size two. I like them but they are not my favourite diaper. I find them to fit bulky. Once I put my babies clothes over top it looks look a full diaper when indeed it is fresh and dry. I’m not a fan of the tabs either as the are loud! Sounds strange but it makes a difference during the night. I have scared my baby by opening the tabs. Other then those two issues, they are great. They absorb lots of mess and they look cute.

March 29, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Love this diaper brand!!! No leaks!!

I have recently tried rascal and friends diapers and they are the best diapers for no leaks, I love wearing these on my little one especially throughout the night!! It also helps that they have such a cute look to them :) would recommend over and over!

March 28, 2019

Totally pleased

Went from having huge blowouts with Pampers to none at all. Plus they are so cute and have no fragrance or bad stuff in them. The value of how many you get is amazing. And since Pampers point rewards system now sucks I am happy to make the switch.

March 27, 2019

The best disposable diaper for a great price

Rascal and friends diapers are so great! Before they came along we were using a very popular diaper brand and we were constantly getting blow outs and diaper rashes more frequently then none.. so when I saw a company that came out with a diaper that fit bigger per size to help prevent blow outs, are free of harmful chemicals and dyes, use an eco friendly absorbent core, and a fun unisex design I just knew I had to try them, and right away i noticed a difference in my sons bottom, no more rashes, and less wardrobe changes due to blow outs! I would highly reccomend these diapers to any parent! I would say that the only design flaw would be with the pull tabs, they some times tear the first lining of the diaper so you do need to be a bit gentle when doing the changes!