Rascal and Friends diapers Reviews

April 17, 2022

Love

These are my go-to diapers! So soft, and SO absorbent!! Plus a cute design. My son never leaks through these despite having lots/big pees, and yet they keep his skin quite dry! I was skeptical at first to try them because I always see people saying how much they hate these diapers, but I got a free sample and ever since then, I’ve never bought a different brand. They’re exclusive to Walmart where I live, but they have an unbeatable price!

April 07, 2022

Love these diapers!

I’ve tried multiple diaper brands on my son and these were by far the best once he started crawling, eating solids and we actually only stopped using them to switch to the night pants when he started to potty train. These are so soft, the clean ingredients are great and the price is amazing. I only wish that they came in more colour options just for some fun.

December 12, 2021

Absorbed the pee, but not the smell

Overall this is a good diaper. No overnight leaks, moderately comfortable, no fragrant smell. The waist fit was a touch small, but the over all fit around the bum was fine. The pee smells quite strong though as they do not mask that.

October 04, 2021

Durable and Leak Proof

I love how durable they are.
    It comes with a leak proof guard which is awesome for preventing pee spillage.
    The grip tabs are really firm and holds the diaper in place.
    The white and green pattern design are really cool, quite simple yet beautiful

October 02, 2021

The Best Diapers!

Everything about these is on point. The price, the absorbency, the fit… they’re perfect. My son never leaks, they’re easy on his sensitive skin and plus they look cute!

September 26, 2021

Best Diapers / Most Absorbent

These diapers have been great for my daughter, and now my son.

They are very absorbent which is great for everything, but especially overnight protection. They are the only diaper that doesn’t irritate my kids sensitive skin.
    They are affordable and come in large quantities.

I have recommended this brand to a few mothers who have switched and love them too!

September 16, 2021
    Texas, United States

Best diapers you will ever use!

I switched to these diapers at the recommendation of a close friend. I have not used anything else since. Not only is the price great but the quality is absolutely amazing. My son stays dry forever. We initially switched because he was wearing pampers and waking up soaking wet because he would leak from his diaper. Now we dont have that problem. This product is just great!

September 08, 2021

Best diapers out there ! Highly recommend !

Those diapers are the best ones I have ever used ! I decided to look for a different brand of diapers after trying 3 different brands without any luck. Those diapers were an instant hit ! They're so soft, practical , and never leaks ! Ever. The other brands I used to buy weren't quite as good. Lots of leaks and a whole mess to clean up. Mamas , buy those diapers now ! No leak, no chemicals and they look and feel so soft ! The sizes are perfectly accurate as well. On top of all that, they're more than affordable compared to other big brand names. My newborn baby is already wearing those diapers and I will never buy another brand again . Best diapers out there ! I can not recommend them enough! Keep up the good work Rascal and friends !

September 08, 2021

Great diaper! Holds pee all night 😍😍

I love this diaper because it held all the pee and my son who is just under 12 months slept all night ! I will most definitely be buying more in more sizes!! 😍😍

August 24, 2021
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Sooooo good

Theyre soo soft and they hold together well. My son loved them he usually picks at his diaper, but with these he actually stopped. I have to get these now since he loves them so much.