Rascal and Friends diapers Reviews

July 31, 2020

Effective, reliable, and bright!

Excellent experience with these diapers. We did not have any leaks or blow outs, and baby seemed very comfortable in them. The bright color is fun and different too. I like that they are latex and fragrance free, and even use water based inks so my baby's sensitive skin will not react to any harsh chemicals or materials.
    No wetness indicators, so we have to check the old fashioned way by smelling or peeking. Also the weight range in sizes is different from other brands so be mindful of that if you are using multiple brands.
    I've only seen this brand in Walmart and the price is very affordable for a large quantity box. Great value!

July 24, 2020
    Texas, United States

Best diapers so far!

I love these diapers! These are the only ones I buy now! They are so soft and flexible. They don't leak, even at night. They do run a little big, but I have a 1 year old and a 3 year old, so they are perfect for my 3 year old at night time. I highly recommend these diapers!

July 15, 2020
    Victoria, Australia

Best product in reasonable price skin friendly

great product I have ever used good quality in reasonable price , cute design and color soft and skin friendly for my baby's sensitive skin never got reshes on my baby's skin, loved this product 👍

July 13, 2020

Best diaper ever

I was having size and rash issues with other brand name diapers and then a friend recommended these to me and must I say I have fallen in love with these. My son is so comfortable in them as he’s on the taller side and these diapers are so breathable. Plus very less rashes that he’s had.

July 07, 2020

BEST DIAPERS

When my son was first born we used pampers but they would always leak I have non idea why he would always get wet at night so I decided to try these diapers . They are the best my son is now 16 months old he will sleep for 12-13 hours with non leak at all !

July 06, 2020

BEST DIAPERS EVER 10/10

We had so many issues with our newborn and diaper rashes. These diapers cleared up her rash and our baby hasn't had a rash again since! there are no chemicals or scents and I feel these are a safer option.

June 25, 2020

So happy we found these!

I am so happy we were recommended these diapers by our friend!! We had no luck with the other leading brands, they either gave our baby a rash, so leaked constantly. With Rascal and Friends diapers we haven't had a single issue!

June 18, 2020

Most affordable in store with durability.

Aside it only being available at Walmart locations. It’s my go to box as it only costs $30 while others the same quantity costs $10-15 more. It’s not flimsy as the generic store brand, so it’ll hold and keep baby dry. I would say it is up there with the leading competition.

June 17, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Sleep through the night

I have 3 children and rascal and friends came out when I had my third. I thought I'd give them a shot ... I had no blow outs or leakage as my baby sleeps through the night.

June 09, 2020

Best Diapers!

I have tried all the brands of diapers and this is by far the best diapers out there. Not only do they look awesome, they work amazing too! I will forever be a fan of this brand!