Rascal and Friends diapers Reviews

August 16, 2019

The absolute best for my girl!

Absolute. Best. Diapers. Ever!! Other brands gave my little girl a bum rash. Some brands wouldnt hold as much fluid. (Thankfully) our little 1 year old sleeps for 13 hours a night and was leaking through other brand diapers. Not rascall and friends! They hold for the whole 13 hours and she still wakes up feeling fresh and dry! The only diapers I'll buy! The fit is fabulous as well.

August 16, 2019
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

Amazing

Love them for my baby not such a fan for my two year old they seem to heavy for her but for my boy yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!’nn

August 13, 2019

Finally no more blow outs!

These diapers have made my life so much easier. Probably my fave find this go around. They are cute, no night time less and best of all my sons blow outs are controlled. I also love ingredient list on these. Definitly a great value!

August 02, 2019

worth the switch!

I recently switched to rascal and friends diapers and wipes and I'm loving the thickness of them both. I've noticed that when my daughter pee's I can no longer feel her diaper is a damp feeling which I'm so impressed with!

July 22, 2019

I will never use anything else!

I love these diapers for many reasons! They fit wonderfully, they keep my little dry through the night (very absorbent), they are chem free and baby boy hasn’t had a rash on his bottom since I switched! 10/10 would recommend! (They’re also cheaper than pampers and huggies)

July 05, 2019

AMAAMZING

At first I didn’t quite the hang of these band boys. Or even know how to quite get them on the right way so I didn’t like them, well I bought more and bam they are by far the best diaper thanks rascal & friends you’ve saved my boys butt

July 02, 2019

Love these diapers

Not normally one to bash other company’s but rascals blow pampers out of the water! Pampers stink when the baby pees you can smell chemical. The rascal diapers are stretchy, thick and very absorbent! Get your self a pack to try i promise you will make the switch

June 29, 2019

Great non toxic option

I love these diapers ! My little girl has never had an explosion or leak with them. I also love they are better for the environment & less toxic then traditional brands . The cute print is a bonus.

June 25, 2019

WOW !

J'utilise très peu de couches jetables parce que mon fils est aux couches lavables de jour. J'ai besoin de couche jetables le plus écologiques et éco-responsables possible, mais j'ai aussi besoin d'une bonne absorption car la couche doit tenir toute la nuit. j'ai été agréablement surprise par l'efficacité des couches. Le prix est plus que raisonnable, l'efficacité est au maximum. Et elles sont jolies en plus ! Aucun point négatif.

June 19, 2019

Premium diapers at a Value price!

I picked these diapers up for my very sensitive daughter because they were on sale and I've heard good things about them.
    So far, I'm not disappointed!
    Very neutral design, perfect for either gender. The diapers have fit pretty well, and I feel like they do a great job holding everything in.
    I found the tabs a bit tricky to unstick but they grip very well.
    I really like that they are more natural without harsh chemicals.
    My daughter has very sensitive skin that reacts to many products, but these diapers don't make her skin red at all.
    The diapers feel soft to the touch and add a bit of a fluff butt.
    I'm so far pretty happy with these diapers and I'm glad I tried something different then my usual go to.
    I will continue to purchase these for my daughter, as I love the softness and the price is amazing!