REACTINE COMPLETE Sinus + Allergy Extended Release Tablets Reviews

Ranked #95 out of 689 in Misc

June 13, 2017

Good effect but still makes me drowsy

I suffer with seasonal allergies every single year and I keep trying to find that miracle cure. Reactine is a close one. It does the job to stop all my allergy symptoms but it still makes me drowsy despite the label on the box.

June 07, 2017

Achooooo" the joys of June. I always use Reactine, it seems to work best for me. It is pricey even on sale but when you need it you pay. It does calm the sneezing, itchy throat and eyes, it makes it bearable. I have a box always in my med cabinet. These have and added sinus factor which helps with the stuffy nose.

March 15, 2017

I have awful allergies, this is the only thing that keeps me comfortable and not itchy when my seasonal allergies hit!! Buy this you won't regret it!!!!!

May 27, 2016

Reactine is a lifesaver, literally! MY allergist has be take reactine for several days after I've been exposed to one of my life threatening allergens. I also take it for most of May and June when my seasonal allergies are crazy. They are expensive per pill in the blister packs, but if you are a particularly allergenic person like me or have a family with allergies, then it is worth the investment to get the big bottles. The cost per pill is much lower than the blister packs.

April 03, 2016

This is the best product on the market that helps me the most with my allergies. I do switch brands every month so my body does not become immune to it and when I switch nothing else helps me and I have tried pretty much every brand out there and reactine is the only one that I get the best results from.

January 31, 2016

Reactine is my go to for my Allergies I have terrible Year round allergies I was put on allergy shots for 2 years they' were so bad my Doctor told me to also take Reactine after I went of the shots I kept taking Reactine other wise I wouldn't be able to breath they help me breath a lot better I try to purchase Reactine when they're on sale and use coupons they can be pretty pricey when they're not on sale

January 25, 2016

I always suffer from allergies during the spring and I've always been able to count on Reactine to help me out. I only need to take one pill and it gets me through the day. Great product!

January 04, 2016

As a person suffering from moderate allergies for half of the year, Reactine has always been there for me! I don't have to worry about it not working during the day, or how long I have to wait at home for it to start working. I usually pop a pill and out the door I go! A trustworthy brand in my household :)

1.0/5

January 04, 2016

I didn't like this allergy medication at all,I felt so groggy I could not function, I was light headed and nauseous

November 11, 2015

This is the only brand of allergy + sinus relief that has worked for me. I took the 12 hour tabs. Coupons are available all the time. Helps my sinuses so much and stops the sneezing and swollen itchy eyes.

Luzy earned the Beauty Guru badge