Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge Reviews
#5 in Brush Sets

January 12, 2018

Best sponge I’ve used

Okay so I swear that this is as good if not better then the B.B.! Plus it’s a fraction of the price! It’s my go to sponge for everyday use. I bought a multi pack because I love them that much

January 12, 2018

Good

Get this at Walmart for $13. Comes with two . they have a small angle for easy blending while doing contour. It works just like a dollar store brand. It gets stained really fast thought cause of the bright colour.

December 13, 2017

Fast and effective

This sponge quickly replaced my favourite foundation brush. It is easy to apply the base and so quick. It blend everything together without any trace. It is pretty cheap and sold in many drugstores. I like this sponge to apply my foundation and concealer.

November 22, 2017

Love it!

I really love this sponge. It is affordable and works very well. I would say its on bar with the branded Beauty Blender, and I actually prefer this one because it feels "bouncier". I like the design of it and how it has the flat edge (rather than total egg shape) since it makes it easier to do your undereye concealer and get around your nose area. Give it a try, you won't be disappointed!

September 27, 2017

Better than beauty blender

Its cheaper than the beauty blender and it works exactly the same. Its soft and the shApe is so much nicer to apply. One thing that gross me out is when i wash it the orange tinge kinda washes off too

September 27, 2017

It's a YES from me!

I've tried the real "Beauty Blender", which costs twice as much as the price of this brush and I'd have to say I see absolutely no difference between them. So if you want a great blender with decent pricing, this is the one to go!

September 20, 2017

Love this

This was the first blending sponge I tried, and have since tried 3 others. I have returned to this one, and doubt I will stray again. It picks up the product better than the others. Its spongier as well. I think its kind of expensive for what it is, but all of them are considering your buying a sponge!

August 22, 2017

My favorite beauty sponge ever

I have tried many sponges including the Beauty Blender but always go back to this one. I much preferred the RT as it just feels much easier to use and with less effort. It picks up product better and blends quicker and better.

I also find that this sponge lasts much better through washing and wear.

July 31, 2017

The only beauty sponge I have used

I have never tried the real beauty blender, and now that I have found a tried the real techniques sponge I never will. This sponge is a steal of a deal when comparing price to the real beauty blender. I also believe that I would like the shape of the real techniques sponge more, as I use the flat edge 75% of the time. I love using this sponge to not only apply my foundation, but also concealer, contour, and setting powder. When the sponge is still wet I dip it into my settting powder and bake my under eyes. They are also super easy to clean, I simply wash them with a non scented dove soup bar.

July 22, 2017

Best sponge I own

I love how soft and bouncy this sponge is. Also love how it's shape helps me get into corners especially with my undereye concealer. It can be used wet or dry depending on if you want sheer or full coverage and it's very easy to wash.