Red Rose Orange Pekoe Decaffeinated Tea Bags Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 656 in Tea

The unique blend of the finest quality teas are naturally decaffeinated to ensure a perfect and satisfying cup of tea every time. Red Rose® decaffeinated tea remains the same great tea with special quality and fine distinctive taste as always.

For more info, visit Red Rose.

June 27, 2017

Repurchased several times

These are the only tea bags that I use religiously, over and over again. I steep them and then add my desired amount of honey and lemon to my cup. My dad always made me this while growing up and now I have mastered the flavour for myself. Also, I truly believe this helps sooth a sore throat and helps fight a cold! Must try this combination, you'll love it!!

May 02, 2017

I Love Red Rose Decaf Tea! It's great anytime of day. I'm especially happy that it's made without the use of pesticides. It steeps wonderfully and has a nice body to it for a decaf.

April 28, 2017

I absolutely only like this tea if my man makes it, anyone else can make it and it will taste awful, it's always on for a good price and even better when it's on sale. You also can use the tea bags a few times before throwing them out.

1.5/5

December 28, 2016

I can't have too much caffeine now so I was excited to see red Rose had a decaf option. Sadly the tea is so weak you need two bags per cup just to get some flavour. If you love weak tea, this is for you. But I like my tea to greet me when I sip it.

July 20, 2016

Red Rose has been around for a lot of years. It has always been a favorite of my family. Nothing like sitting down to a good old hot cup of tea and molasses cookies right out of the oven.

June 12, 2016

Red Rose has been a staple in our house hold for many years. It was the first tea I remember drinking and it was in all my aunt's cupboards. I was glad that they came out with a this version. It allows me and my guests to enjoy a cup of tea anytime of day. I think it steeps just like the original version, smooth and when I steep it strong and does not go bitter. I am glad that tea has made a come back and there are many more varieties and flavours, but it is nice to steep a teabag again.

June 09, 2016

This is my all-time favorite tea!!! As a kid this was always in my cupboard, even during the earliest time I remember I've loved this tea. It's sweet and it's not too strong. I will always be an addict.

June 08, 2016

We have been drinking red rose tea all the way back with my nana. She would serve
    It with a teaspoon of honey and a shortbread cookie. That was back when they put glass figurines
    In the boxes and she collected them all. Today when I sit down with my tea it always brings back great memories . We would drink no other tea but Red Rose

June 08, 2016

Love this tea, love the flavor of it, wouldn't drink anything else besides a steeped tea.
    Would recommend it to anyone who loves great tasting tea for a good price.

June 08, 2016

Our house is full of tea drinkers. Red Rose is the only tea in our house, including the decaffeinated version. Sometimes you want a cup of tea without the caffeine. This one has a great taste.