Red Rose Orange Pekoe Tea Bags Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 651 in Tea

The unique blend of the finest quality, best tasting orange pekoe teas ensures a perfect and satisfying cup of tea every time. Since 1894, tea lovers all across Canada have been enjoying Red Rose®.

For more info, visit Red Rose.

July 21, 2017

Great tasting tea

I enjoy a cup of tea at least once a day and my choice is always Red Rose Orange Pekoe Tea. It tastes great never bitter and always full of flavour. I didn't think it made a difference who made it but I did try a different brand and I found it to be very bitter and not very enjoyable. Red Rose is the best.

June 15, 2017

Amazing

If u are looking for a regular tea, no fruity flavours, then this is for you. This is the only tea I'll drink that is not flavoured. Whether it's hot or cold outside, is is my team. I'll have at least 2 cups a day, especially while reading!

June 05, 2017

I have been a Tetley tea drinker for years. I decide to make the switch to Red Rose, and am hooked! It has such a lighter taste. It makes me want to drink it all the time! I have about 4+cups/day, can't get enough.

May 28, 2017

I absolutely love Red Rose Orange Pekoe Tea, I drink a cup ever morning to get my energy levels up. I would and do completely recommend this brand specifically based on taste as it's just not as good as other brands.

May 25, 2017

This is my holy grail of all teas. I've tried SO many different teas from different brands and this is by far my favourite. I actually can't wait to have my cup (or multiple cups) every day. I love it so much that I even make sure to take it with me when I am travelling on vacation just in case the place I am visiting doesn't have it! Yes, I am obsessed but the taste of the tea is perfect with a little bit of milk. It hasn't too harsh or bitter, and has just the right amount of caffeine that I need.

May 25, 2017

This tea is really great. The price of the tea too is really good because you can often find it on sale. I like how these tea bags have a good flavor that lasts. I like this tea with some sugar or sweetener. My mom is very picky with tea and she even likes this brand.

May 16, 2017

While I love a good cuppa just about any kind of tea... loose leaf of any flavour, bags galore... this is definitely my go to for a simple Classic cup. It's what I remember drinking growing up and it's still that go to variety when I want a 'regular cup of tea'. Calming comfort in it's simplicity and classic flavour. You can't go wrong with a cup of Red Rose

May 15, 2017

This was my first tea I had ever tried out of my moms cup growing up. I have loved it ever since. Great tasting Tea, I enjoy it Black, no Sugar added. I find it has a fantastic, fresh, rich, relaxed, refreshing taste. This is my #1 to make Ice Tea with. I love the way it steeps, smell, texture, color, taste. Tea Bags are very handy for insect stings and bites. Great product. Great amount of tea bags in the box for a good price.

May 15, 2017

This is a good go too tea for the warm summer months. I use this tea to make ice tea with a little bit of lemon and Ice. It is not too strong and the family loves it. Also good taste for a regular warm tea.

May 01, 2017

I just love red rose tea! Been drinking it since I was a little girl. The taste has never changed and I love it as much today as I did way back then. Highly recommended