Red Rose Orange Pekoe Tea Bags Reviews
#8 in Tea

The unique blend of the finest quality, best tasting orange pekoe teas ensures a perfect and satisfying cup of tea every time. Since 1894, tea lovers all across Canada have been enjoying Red Rose®.

For more info, visit Red Rose.

May 24, 2020

I buy this product again and again!

I have loved Red Rose orange pekoe tea ever since I was little. To me, this is the flavour that comes to mind when I'm asked if I would like some tea. This is timeless and delicious. And it comes in a giant box at a great price! Talk about a steal!

May 12, 2020

My #1morning cup

I have been enjoying Red Rose for years. It’s my go to each and every morning. It has a full body orange pekoe flavour. I buy it in the largest quantity available, so as not to run out. Love it!

May 12, 2020

tea

the red rose is mine by far favorite orange pekoe tea. I am a tea lover, consume tea 3-4 times a day. this tea taste so good, strong aroma and taste.i mostly have it with milk in the morning that taste great and gives instant energy. I always try to incorporate some herbs with it also such as ginger, clove, or cardamon as like the Indian chai. highly recommendable.

April 30, 2020

Un classique

Un classique à avoir dans son garde-manger. Avec un peu de lait et de sucre, il remplace très souvent mon café du matin. Très goûteux, je le recommande sans hésiter.

2.3/5

April 27, 2020

If you like your tea strong, this is NOT for you

Red Rose tea may be other peoples Favorite but it wasnt mine or my families cup of tea. I love my Indian Chai so when i boiled the tea bags in pot of water it exploded everytime. The taste wasnt that great either. I had to use double the amount of product and still wasnt a good taste.

April 26, 2020

Love my Red Rose Tea

I love my Red Rose Tea. I must drink 10 cups a day at least. I won't drink any other tea. Wherever I go I take my own supply. Just wish they still had the figurines in them still. No matter I won't drink any other tea.

March 11, 2020

A classic!

Always found in our pantry, this tea is a great drink to have each morning or whenever you feel like a little pick me up. Great tasting and smooth. Love it!

February 26, 2020

#1 tea

If you are a regular tea drinker and your favourite is orange pekoe I'm sure you've tried this brand . I remember my mom always drinking it when I was just a kid.

February 26, 2020

Tastes great!

Love this tea, of all the varieties Orange Pekoe is my favourite. So glad I can find this in Canada. My wife loves it too. Tastes very less processed compared to other out there.

January 21, 2020

All my hubby drinks

My husband refuses to try anything else. He loves it with a tiny bit of sugar and milk to make it so creamy. Great tea for any time of the day but it’s certainly a perfect start to the day!