Red Rose Orange Pekoe Tea Bags Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 607 in Tea

The unique blend of the finest quality, best tasting orange pekoe teas ensures a perfect and satisfying cup of tea every time. Since 1894, tea lovers all across Canada have been enjoying Red Rose®.

For more info, visit Red Rose.

1.5/5

April 12, 2017

Everyone says it tastes great but I find it doesn't. I would never buy it again. It was the worst tasting tea I have ever drank. I much prefer the full body taste of a good English or Welsh tea imported from England or Wales.

March 03, 2017

I just have to say how much my husband likes his #RedRoseOrangePekoTea he faithfully drinks two cups every morning. i just love the fresh taste of this tea have been drinking it for years !!!!

February 26, 2017

This tea is awesome if you go out and order tea youre most likely going to get this
    this stuff is full of taste and tastes wonderful in the morning and before bed

February 26, 2017

This tea is just great. It was my grandmother's favorite tea and is still my mother's and mine. I find it to be very flavourful and not bitter. It's less expensive than most "fancy" teas but I love the plain old classics.

February 26, 2017

I just don't like the taste of this tea... I'm sure it's great quality and value.. but it tastes really flowery to me. Definitely not MY cup of proffered tea...

February 03, 2017

Absolutely love the taste, however I have noticed there are more sediment and tea deposits left over with the brew of this brand. Not the end of the world since I use it primarily for chilled tea anyway. Can't argue with the taste. Our household tradition when it comes to tea.

January 16, 2017

There's just something about this tea that makes me really happy. I love making a cup, adding sugar & milk and sitting outside. Its funny because I have only ever enjoyed this tea while outside listening to the birds and enjoying nature. I associate orange pekoe with that.

January 16, 2017

I do not drink Red Rose orange pekoe tea as much as I used to. Now that there is such a selection of tea and tea blends going back to plain black tea is hard to do.

January 16, 2017

Absolutely love this tea. Always on sale somewhere and you get a lot of tea bags for the price (even if it's not on sale). The quality is awesome as well. It is one of the only teas to pass without any pesticides in it which is a big deal if you think about it. The flavour and aroma is great abd just what you would expect with a great cup of tea

January 12, 2017

I prefer Tetley as you get better flavour. I can always only get 1 cup per tea bag with red rose. I know they say 2 cup but it never works.yes the price is goo but if you only get 1 cup per bag it's not a great deal

eka248 added a new review for
    Vera Wang Princess Perfume

yu_cheryl added a new review for
    Shoppers Drug Mart

eka248 added a new review for
    Sunlight Dish Soap

annaf has posted in the forum topic
    How Do I Get FREE makeup samples

yu_cheryl added a new review for
    Sunlight Dish Soap

jesscap has started a new forum topic
    Lancome Matte Shaker