Red Rose Orange Pekoe Tea Bags Reviews
#2 in Tea

The unique blend of the finest quality, best tasting orange pekoe teas ensures a perfect and satisfying cup of tea every time. Since 1894, tea lovers all across Canada have been enjoying Red Rose®.

For more info, visit Red Rose.

January 19, 2018

The best there is!

This is my favourite tea of all time, next to Chai that I make. I have to stop myself at 3 cups in the morning though as I drink it with the bag in the cup. So very smooth and comforting as I have never drank coffee in my life. I always have a back up box in the cupboard as I do not ever want to run out. The fact that it is almost always on sale when I need to buy more is an absolute bonus. Thanks for being Canadian!

January 14, 2018

Good Tea

This is the kind of tea I usually buy. It is my favorite of the orange pekoe brands. I have some in my cupboard right now. I find it very relaxing and comforting.

January 12, 2018

Tea of choice

I am a tea drinker. I buy all kinds of tea in different flavours and strengths. Red rose is one of my preferred. I always try to keep it in stock I'm my tea cupboard. I even buy the kcup style for a fast cup.

1.7/5

Not for me

This tea one of the poorest quality and the lowest standard tea! If you even leave a tea bag in a hot water for 15 seconds your tea will become sooooo strong and bitter. Of course, it worst this price, but I better to buy a box of different brand with less tea bags than drink THIS!

Red Rose Tea

The price is amazing, and when it goes on sale i stock up, as this is the only tea my husband will drink, it tates great hot or cold. I love the packaging, it is nice and bright very easy to find, a must have.

Favorite Tea

I will continue to keep buying this brand of tea as well as trying new flavors when they go on sale. Full of great flavor for a simple tea with great value

December 19, 2017

Our Choice for Tea

RED ROSE ORANGE PEKOE TEA is my family's first choice for tea bags. We have tried many other brands and none can compare. The flavour of each cup of tea is consistent.... I have found this to be untrue of many other popular brands.

December 16, 2017

You get what you pay for

This is not my first choice in tea. It doesn't have a pleasant taste or aroma. The tea is of mediocre quality. I feel you have to add a lot of milk and sweetener to make it drinkable.

Somehow I always end up with some in my house when I have guests and nobody turns their nose up at it so it must not be horrible, I am just a tea snob.

November 16, 2017

one of my favorites.

this tea is my go to. I drink tea like most people drink coffee. Daily and sometimes 4 or 5 times a day. By far my favorite tea and will continue to buy.

November 14, 2017

Very good tea

I like this tea because it tastes good on its own without milk or sugar. It also is pretty caffeinated, and therefore is a good boost for the day.
    It does taste pretty sweet and really good with milk/sugar/honey, however.

Easy to prepare, and a good value.