Redken All Soft Shampoo & Conditioner Reviews
#106 in Shampoo

Redken All soft Conditioner has an advanced silkening formulas that contain Redken's exclusive Interbond Conditioning System and illuminating Silk-Luxe Complex to provide dry hair with intense softness, replenishment and strength. Hair is wrapped in softness with increased manageability, movement and luminous shine. Contains gold camelina that adds luminous shine, avocado oil that provides silky softness, olive oil for inside-out conditioning, silk amino acid that helps strengthen.

August 11, 2017

Redken All Soft Shampoo & Conditioner

The Redken All Soft Shampoo & Conditioner set is rather pricey and definitely costs more than what I am usually willing to spend on shampoo and conditioner! I never knew what the hype was all about with this set, I was constantly seeing it in friends showers and witnessing them rave and go on about them. I finally decided to cave one day and finally understood ! These made an IMMEDIATE huge difference in the health of my hair and the look of my hair after styling.. I looked like I had just gotten styled at a salon and my hair was smooth and super shiny.. it really is true that you pay for what you get. These are worth every single penny.. I may not be able to afford them all the time but any chance I get I will be making this purchase again to feel beautiful confident and improve the state of my hair.

Makes your hair smell great as well, I highly recommend spending the extra money and trying this set out. You will not be disappointed.

April 19, 2017
    Saskatchewan, Canada

I really like the conditioner, it is thick and rich and I don't need to use more than a loonie size amount for my chemically treated long hair! Leaves my hair silky soft and smooth. It is more expensive than some but it is also not full of weirdly named chemicals. The shampoo is great too and you don't need much either. I generally care more about conditioners as my hair is dry from highlights and color, and this line is excellent.

3.2/5

March 29, 2017

This product didn't work for me. Unfortunately it made my scalp very itchy after only using it once. The conditioner is sulfate free bu the shampoo does contain sulphates so if you are someone who tries to avoid them this product is not for you.

January 31, 2017

I love this shampoo. For someone that has fine hair that is bleach and gets greasy fast (has since I was very little) this shampoo is so great for me.

I like the conditioner but I find I need something a little stronger.

January 15, 2017

Love this shampoo, although i do recommend all redken products! Makes me hair feel nice along with a perfect smell! It can be pricey sometimes but it is definitely worth it to me.

October 25, 2016

Love redken products! The All Soft helps my hair feel nice and silky. I try not to apply too much, cause i find when i do, it makes my hair look a little oily.

October 20, 2016

Loveeee everything about the conditioner. Makes my hair instantly softer and feeling healthier after the first use. Makes hair shiny, smooth and even easy to blow dry ( I have wavy/curly hair) !highly reccommend!!!

August 03, 2016

This is a great set. Makes my curly dry hair nice and soft. It helps with some frizziness and smells great. Doesn't leave and build up on my hair. I will buy this again.

August 01, 2016

I buy this from my hair dresser once every couple months. It is good quality but very expensive. You definitely get what you pay for. My hair tangles super easily because it is so fine, and this duo makes it way more manageable.

July 27, 2016

I have curly hair and this product is the best I ever try so far. It leave my hair so soft and so much easier to style when they are dry. It's my 4 bottle and I would totally buy it again.