Redken All Soft Shampoo & Conditioner Reviews
#104 in Shampoo

Redken All soft Conditioner has an advanced silkening formulas that contain Redken's exclusive Interbond Conditioning System and illuminating Silk-Luxe Complex to provide dry hair with intense softness, replenishment and strength. Hair is wrapped in softness with increased manageability, movement and luminous shine. Contains gold camelina that adds luminous shine, avocado oil that provides silky softness, olive oil for inside-out conditioning, silk amino acid that helps strengthen.

January 27, 2016

My go to products for my hair.. I sometimes get in the mood to try something else and always come back. Love how good it feels on my hair. It can sometimes be pricey but they last a long time and well worth it

January 26, 2016

This product smells amazing and leaves your hair feeling soft and healthy. I will definitely continue to use this product.

October 01, 2015

besides the price I really like this product. Left my hair smelling nice all day and great soft texture

October 01, 2015

I just love this conditionner! My hair is curly and very dry because of medication and the only thing I can use is either Redken's All Soft or Diamon oil product. I'm a ex hairdresser, tried all Redken's products and they remain fantastic after all these years. All Soft is the best!

March 27, 2015

The only downside to this (like most salon products) is the price. I absolutely LOVE how soft this makes my hair feel. I usually use it 1-2 times per week while more regularly using a volumizing shampoo/conditioner. Using it sparingly helps the bottles last longer too :)

October 14, 2014

I can definitely get cheaper means of this stuff, redken is SO EXPENSIVE. I cant afford to pay that amount for something i can get cheaper somewhere else

September 02, 2014

I love that Redken has realized that women tend to go through more shampoo than conditioner and have made the containers sized as such. All soft works great to moisturize dry hair and keep it soft and manageable. I highly recommend spending the few extra dollars for amazingly soft hair.

September 02, 2014

Yes it has good reviews. However it didnt work for me as they say on reviews.
    I guess I expected so much more than what it gave me for its high price.
    Its overly expensive and is not as effective.

August 13, 2014

As somebody with fragile thin brittle hair that is always breaking this shampoo/conditioner was a miracle find. Smells great and feels sooooo soft & smooth, does not leave hair greasy or weighed down. Get some!

August 10, 2014

I switched from my regular drug store brand conditioner to salon when I moved to a new city. The air here is so much drier than I was used to and my hair started to become so damaged. Redken All Soft was recommended to me and I love it; it smells so nice but not too strong, and makes my hair feel so healthy and soft. Even after new highlights my hair will continue to feel healthy and strong.