Redken All Soft Shampoo & Conditioner Reviews
#101 in Shampoo

Redken All soft Conditioner has an advanced silkening formulas that contain Redken's exclusive Interbond Conditioning System and illuminating Silk-Luxe Complex to provide dry hair with intense softness, replenishment and strength. Hair is wrapped in softness with increased manageability, movement and luminous shine. Contains gold camelina that adds luminous shine, avocado oil that provides silky softness, olive oil for inside-out conditioning, silk amino acid that helps strengthen.

June 15, 2014

This is one of the best Shampoo & Conditioner's that I have ever used. Love how it makes my hair feel. Not to heavy and the perfect amount of moisture.

March 24, 2014

I love all Redken products and this product is no exception. It makes my hair really shiny and smooth and full of life. I would buy this product over and over again.

March 24, 2014

This is a great shampoo (I am referring to the Bodyfull product). It really gives me great volume and texture. I love the smell of it too. It is a little more expensive but it uses protein technology, which is really great if you have fine hair. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone.

July 24, 2013

This shampoo and conditioner leaves my hair incredibly soft and not frizzy. The price is a little high but it is a high end salon product and overall I think it is worth it. The jumbo bottles last a lifetime. Since I started using this product, my hair is noticeably healthier and shinier as well.

February 02, 2012

This product has its ups and downs, alot of suppliers got rid of it. I love redken products but mostly for the red pigment in most of their products. I would recomment any of their stuff for red hair. Other then that, their other lines arent as great!

October 17, 2011

I love both the all soft shampoo and conditioner. The shampoo lather's up nicely and not much is needed. Also I don't need to use a lot of the conditioner which is surprising as I have a lot of hair! My favourite thing about these products is when I go to blow dry my hair straight...I don't need any other products! The All Soft products leave my hair smooth and shiny enough on their own that I haven't needed to use anything else in order to smooth or take away the frizz!

2.2/5

April 22, 2009

I bought Redken all soft shampoo and conditioner because of so many great reviews. To be honest I hated it. I have medium length, very thick hair that is in good condition, but it does tangle when using certain products and this was one of them. It did not make my hair any softer than it already is, and it was very hard to comb through after a shower. I expected it to work better, especially for the price.

April 22, 2009

This shampoo makes my hair soft and manageable and the smell is yummy.

Updated On: April 22, 2009

I bought it from my local salon for about $12.

December 16, 2008

Redken all soft.. what to say? I only have the conditioner, but it makes my hair incrediblyyy soft and shiny. My only complaint is that the Aussie Three Minute Miracle is basically the same, and no one would know which one I used if i randomly switched them off. So i think the price of redken is insanely more than the aussie, so if you're looking for a deal definitely go with the ausse!