Redken Color Extend Shampoo & Conditioner Reviews
#966 in Shampoo

1 NEW REDKEN COLOR EXTEND SHAMPOO LITER & 1 NEW REDKEN COLOR EXTEND CONDITIONER LITER REDKEN COLOR EXTEND CONDITIONER New! Color Extend Conditioner detangles and smoothes hair for a finish full of color reflection.Redken's exclusive Interbond Conditioning System and powerful 360º Protective Complex help shield, stabalize and secure color intensity. If you want to get your moneys out of your color, use color extend. REDKEN COLOR EXTEND SHAMPOO New! Color Extend Shampoo gently cleanses and protects to leave hair manageable, refreshed and shiny. Redken's exclusive Interbond Conditioning System and powerful 360º Protective Complex help shield, stabalize and secure color intensity.

July 05, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

I'd buy this product again

I dye my hair red, which is color that easily fades. This shampoo and conditioner keeps it from fading so fast. It also keeps my hair super manageable and not greasy, so I'm able to go longer between washing my hair.

March 19, 2019

Amazing for red colour treated hair

I’ve been colouring my hair red for about 12 years and I have never used a better colour treated shampoo and conditioner! This is the only set that actually prolongs the fading of my red hair! I find it makes my colour last twice as long! Leaves my hair shiny and soft for days! I love this stuff. It is a bit pricy but you can find it at winners/marshals and save some money compared to salon prices.

February 21, 2019
    Illinois, United States

Favorite shampoo/conditioner for colored hair!

I have been coloring my hair regularly for about 10 years now. In the beginning, I didn't buy into the whole expensive shampoo=better results. Well, once I was using the Redken Color Extend sham/cond for about a week, I was in LOVE with my hair. The color was vibrant, my hair was soft, and there was no buildup. Family and friends would stop me and ask me what I was using because my hair looked so healthy and shiny. I now believe, often times, that what you pay for is what you get when it comes to health and beauty products. I would absolutely recommend this to anyone with color treated hair.

January 24, 2019

My go-to

These products are the best. It really does help maintain my colour, and my hair doesn't get greasy fast from it. I always pick up the bottles for a good price at Marshalls.

September 27, 2018

best shampoo

I recently dyed my hair this summer and was recommended to buy the colour saving shampoo and conditioner and it protects my hair and saves the colour even after many washes. my hair is always feeling super soft and manageable after using this shampoo and conditioner

November 05, 2017

Color Shampoo and Conditioner

I get my hair coloured in a salon and was recommended this to extend and preserve my color....I have been using for years now....it is my go to shampoo, occasionally will use others. But this Redken is my regular. worth every penny!!!

August 01, 2017

Pricy but well worth it when you can splurge

We (students) used this conditioner while attending cosmetology school so I got to become very familiar with Redken products. I REALLY liked the Color stay line though because not only did it truly lengthen the vibrancy of color treated hair but it did so without leaving my hair feeling weighted down.

May 30, 2017

One of my favorite shampoo and conditioner for colored hair. Smell nice and leave your hair clean while preserving your color. Best not to do too many shampoo as it can leave your hairs a bit dry (I have very thick dry hair).

Un de mes shampoing et revitalisant préféré pour cheveux colorés. Sent très bon et laisse les cheveux propres tout en préservant la couleur. Il est toutefois préférable de ne pas faire trop de shampoings car il a tendance à laissé les cheveux un peu sec (j'ai les cheveux très épais et secs)

May 07, 2017

This is one of the best shampoo/conditioners for dry, color treated hair as mine is. My hair felt softer after just using the shampoo! My hair stayed clean between shampoos too. I love this stuff!!!

March 24, 2017

Redken is the best of the best in hair care products. The color extend is sulfate free and smells wonderful.
    Its special UVA/UVB filters prevent fading, cranberry oil to add shine, ceramides to strengthen, and Micro-net technology that coats hair to protect color.