Redken Extreme Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #572 out of 1144 in Shampoo

June 15, 2017

Fantastic results!

I bought a set at my hair salon and it was around the holidays last year and they had sets for sale. I bought Redken extreme shampoo, conditioner and a small sample sized spray of multi benefit treatment.
    The shampoo lathers really well and you don't need to use a ton and it smells really nice too. My hair looks and feels really soft and strong. My hair sometimes feels dry and tangled after I shampoo, after using Redken I had hair that I could actually run my fingers thru and not breaking my hair off all the way thru.

April 15, 2017

Another great hair reset product. It cleans the gunk and build up for cheap shampoos & conditioners. I have used this often and Love it. Try it out and see. Your hairdresser would totally recommend it. Love it

January 05, 2017

Is amazing for hair care! Gives back the nutrients environment colouring tools take away from ya! I would recommend even if you don't do anything with your hair to still put treatments on! I'm a hairstylist and I definitely recommend it!

March 28, 2016

J'adore ce produit il redonne vie à mes cheveux blond blanc ! Il redonne souplesse brillance et les renforcie je l'utilise accompagné d'olaplex car les deux ensemble forme le meilleur ensemble essayé

February 09, 2016

I have tried a couple different redken shampoos.
    I did like this one better than the color treated redken shampoo.
    This shampoo was more hydrating than the red bottle.
    However, I can't give the shampoo full credit for that because
    I was also using a repair conditioner.

January 31, 2016

Hard to say how good this shampoo was, as I used it in conjunction with my conditioner. It smelt great and lathered easily. Did it repair my damaged dyed hair? Maybe not. It didn't make it worse though. Kind of expensive for a meh response.

September 12, 2014

This shampoo was recommended to me by my hairstylist and I'm in love!

I don't often condition my hair as it's very fine and I haven't been able to find a conditioner that doesn't weigh it down. This shampoo covers that for me, my hair is soft and shiny with not a split end in sight but not stuck to my head either. A little pricey (as it's a salon brand) but can often be found for sale in the larger sizes.

And the smell! I could literally smell this stuff all day.