Redken Guts 10
Amazing

Redken Guts 10 Reviews

Ranked #1161 out of 2390 in Hair Care

April 18, 2017

This is expensive, but worth it! I love big hair and this gives me the volume I want. It does make my hair hard and "crunchy," so I don't use it everyday, but it's definitely my go to when I want to go big!

March 27, 2015

I think Redken products in general are the best at providing volume. Root lifter was always my go-to, but I found it made my hair feel sticky after awhile. Guts was a nice change and got the job done! My hair is very very fine so I appreciate any sort of noticeable lift.

January 08, 2015

I have very fine hair which can make getting volume difficult. I have tried several root lifting sprays and this is the only one I like. Other sprays I have tried either didn't work or made my hair look and feel greasy or dirty. Guts is a foam and very lightweight. It is very effective and doesn't make my hair look or feel dirty. It lasts all too. This is the only volumizer I will ever use! It's about $20 but it is a large can and worth every penny.

maudernart added a new review for
    Barilla Pasta

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Product Review Club-Feedback

lyneodj added a new review for
    Air Wick V.I.Poo Lemon Idol

michelfoucault added a new review for
    AMERICAN CREW Fiber