Reese white minis Reviews
#362 in Chocolate

Good - 0

November 06, 2017

Absolutely delicious

The only bad thing I have to say about these is that they give you a belly ache after eating too many. Other than that, they have so much flavour. I am one to stick to the original, but I am glad that I branched out and gave these a try. They are everything the original ones are, just with white chocolate. It gives the normal one, an added dimension. Definitely will buy again!

August 10, 2017

Obsessedddd

For those considering this impulse purchase, it's exactly what you hope it is.
    Delicious, but be prepared to face your own guilt once the bag is gone in one sitting :(

August 10, 2017

Lacking Peanut Butter Taste But Pretty Good

I enjoy these mini white chocolate Reese cups. These are mini peanut butter cups with a white chocolate coating. Packages of these can be found at Loblaws or Independent. I usually buy these when I find them 50 per cent off. They are quite good if you want to just grab a few to snack on. I do prefer the larger versions of the peanut butter cups, as there is more chocolate and peanut butter. In these, you can taste the white chocolate but the peanut butter takes a backseat. There is only a minimal amount of peanut butter per cup since they are so small, and this is evident in the taste. I do like the white chocolate and peanut butter combo so I will continue to buy these every once in a while.

September 29, 2016

I have to be completely honest and say that I would eat these on a daily basis if they were in front of my face. These have to be some of the most addictive chocolates I have ever tried, Reese cups with white chocolate are to die for. I have noticed that these are not available at all times but I was able to get them at the grocery store about 3 weeks ago for about $4.50, which isn't cheap but completely worth it. I will will buy thee everytime I see them, I may have a problem. Lol.

April 24, 2016

i loved Reese Peanut Butter Cups so I wanted to try the new white chocolate minis. They were amazingly delicious!! I was so impressed that they even had a white chocolate version - white chocolate is usually hard to find. This is my new favourite treat for sure!!

February 09, 2016

I spotted these as I was browsing for chocolate for my daughter. I cannot eat chocolate as it triggers migraines,but white chocolate is fine. I quickly put them in my cart and hoped for the best. They are small but enough to satisfy the craving. They melt in your mouth and have the right mix of peanut butter to white chocolate. My daughter even liked them and she is not a fan of peanut butter cups !Money well spent