Remington Pearl Curling Wand Reviews

Good - 0

November 10, 2017

Best Curling Wand Ever

This was pretty inexpensive in the world of curling irons. It's cutely designed, not too flashy. More importantly the curls I get from this wand can last me days. I have the smaller version from when i had shorter hair and am consider buying the one with the thicker wand for my longer hair because I love it that much.

2.3/5

September 08, 2017

Not impressed

I used to use my straightener to use it as a curling iron prior to buying this curling iron. It takes a long time to heat up and doesn't do a good job. Curls with my straightener ended up looking much better than this product

2.7/5

April 13, 2016

This is an okay curling iron. I mean for the price you cant go wrong but there is better out there too. I like the curls it gives me but they dont last super long on my thin straight hair. But again its a decent curling wand that does the job.

February 08, 2016

I am really picky about the different curling wands I use but I love this one .definitely a must try for sure .

January 22, 2016

This is an amazing and inexpensive curling wand. It's very versatile - you can use it with the tapered end up or down and switch directions of the curl depending on the look you want. It works so well on my thick, wavy, coarse hair and it is the only iron / wand that holds a curl in my daughter's difficult to curl hair. It will last her three days! Overall it's a fantastic and inexpensive product that works better than a lot of high end wands/irons I've tried.