• renewing argon oil of morocco weightless healing dry oil
  • renewing argon oil of morocco weightless healing dry oil

renewing argon oil of morocco weightless healing dry oil Reviews

Ranked #723 out of 2546 in Hair Care

July 18, 2017

J'adore j'adore j'adore

Il est parfais je l'utilise après chaque douche et wow il fais des miracle et c'est aussi un incontournable dans le sud quand tu a les cheveux sec apres t'avoir baigner dans l'eau très salée il hydrate parfaitement les cheveux de la racine a la pointe

May 11, 2017

I do enjoy using this product on my wet hair, I find it makes my hair a lot softer and easier to style, also smells amazing and keeps my hair smelling that great all day! However I do find that it doesn't tame flyaways ALL DAY, and if I put it in my dry hair, it becomes oily looking!

October 17, 2016

I really like this product, it really feels like it repairs my hair but also it makes it appear smoother and tames flyaways. It penetrates the hair shaft so it's like moisturizing your hair. Like an every day treatment. I cannot wait to see how my hair looks afte using this for a month. I love being frizz free.

March 11, 2016

This oil infuses your hair with argon oil. It smells amazing! ! It makesyour hair feeling shiny and healthyeithout lleaving it feeling greasy. You simply apply it to your emds, working your way up, half way to damp hair. Then you use a hair dryer to activate the oils. Ive been using this product for 6 months and am extremely satisfied with how this product has brought life back to my dry hair. I absolutely recommend this product!!

New favorite songs?